Masse cue wanted

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Cueball1, The Masse cue ROSSARONI is selling is about the cheapest you can find. Outside of making a one piece masse Cue. Cuetec Masse Cue go for $110 + shipping and they are the cheapest one. Billarstudio in mexico might sell one for over $100 + if available. I don't know ROSSARONI, nor have any gain if he sell his cue .

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
Cueball1, The Masse cue ROSSARONI is selling is about the cheapest you can find. Outside of making a one piece masse Cue. Cuetec Masse Cue go for $110 + shipping and they are the cheapest one. Billarstudio in mexico might sell one for over $100 + if available. I don't know ROSSARONI, nor have any gain if he sell his cue .

Thanks! I will give you that $5 when I see you...:thumbup:

Cueball1 and I have talked through PM. He is interested, but neither one of know for sure if the Stealth is a masse cue. Nobody really seems to know for sure. I think it is mostly because the cue weighs less then a lot of masse cues out there. There is also almost zero info on the internet about Stealth masse cues, and that is not helping the cause.:mad:

victorcubed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I heard cuetec was making a masse cue but I am unable to find one.

Cuetec used to make masse cues, but I believe they are no longer in production.

I purchased mine from billarstudio. You can shoot him an email, and inquire your findings billarstudio@yahoo.com ;)

The cue is pretty well built, and hasn't needed any repairs since I've bought it a year ago. I think it was around 120 shipped, worth every penny :thumbup:

GL with your search friend ;)

JamisonNeu

Mr. Masse
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I do! It is a masse cue Ned morris is the guy that designed. IT IS A STEALTH MASSE CUE!!!

It is the best 70 dollar masse cue on planet earth. I do not get paid to say that although Ned and Mark have bought me a steak dinner, and that is more than most pay people in this industry.

Last edited:

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Thanks! I will give you that $5 when I see you...:thumbup:

Cueball1 and I have talked through PM. He is interested, but neither one of know for sure if the Stealth is a masse cue. Nobody really seems to know for sure. I think it is mostly because the cue weighs less then a lot of masse cues out there. There is also almost zero info on the internet about Stealth masse cues, and that is not helping the cause.:mad:

In 1995 Stealth together with Master Builder Ned Morris, Stealth Cues has developed a line of specialty cues, including the AT-1 Jump stick, the Triple Threat, Masse Cue and the 13 oz. full size jump cue

You could ask either Stealth or Ned Morris!

Cueball1 Here Cuetec PDF Catalog http://www.imperialusa.com/images/Cuetec_Brochure.pdf page 9 or [page 10 of catalog] show Cuetec Masse Cue [13-99536 Masse Cue]

Your next bet would be Crown Cue, I believe there a 15% summer melt down sell going on www.crowncues.biz.