Efren still my hero.. 5 on the snap.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
This guy never ceases to amaze me. May not be of interest to everyone but I found this break to be pretty awesome. Made 5 on the snap including the 9. Never get tire of watching him play.

Click here for 5 on the snap.

PoppaSaun

Banned
Of all the pedestrian things to be impressed by, this is certainly one of them.

I had only played 9-ball for about a year when I made six on the break.

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This guy never ceases to amaze me. May not be of interest to everyone but I found this break to be pretty awesome. Made 5 on the snap including the 9. Never get tire of watching him play.

I'm a huge fan of Efren and of the DCC, but I hate any rule in which it is rack your own (no template) and the 9 on the break counts in all pockets. I think that AT LEAST it can't count in the two near corners. It is just a recipe for mischief (not saying that Efren would game the rack, but others would) and one that is easily solved. Just spot the 9.

jamnut

Underwater Tiger
Silver Member
Apparently the standards for heroism have fallen recently.
About a month and a half ago, I was playing my father-in-law, and he dropped five on the break. He hadn't played in about five years; he is 74.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Apparently the standards for heroism have fallen recently.
About a month and a half ago, I was playing my father-in-law, and he dropped five on the break. He hadn't played in about five years; he is 74.

We call this a blind squirrel finding a acorn ,, Iv played pool for 40 yrs 1000s of games of 9 ball I can't even remember 5 being made on the break on me

His Boy Elroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't how to post links to YOU TUBE videos; but if anyone wants to see the most perfectly executed safety shot ever performed on a pool table, you can see Reyes do it against Van Boening at the 2017 Derby Cuty Classic. It's at 47:00

PoppaSaun

Banned
On 9 ft ,, if so I'd have to see it to believe it

On 9' tables. Not the toughest pockets ever, but not extremely easy.

The six balls was on a 9' GC.

I will say this: My break can be wildly inconsistent and when I make over three balls it is nearly always out of control. Many of those times I scratch, also...which is simply an efficient way to lose.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member

Thanks for the post.
and do yourself a favor; back it up a minute to see his nine ball shot the previous rack.
I did. Saw a few nice 9's.

Of all the pedestrian things to be impressed by, this is certainly one of them.

I had only played 9-ball for about a year when I made six on the break.
Borderline blasphemous!

Let us know when you do that at 63

Yeah. He won't.

He meant the 5-ball, I think.
Hahaha. You nailed it!