Mosconi Cup Day 1 Line -Up!!!

Attachments

• 76650790_10157613667360115_3779087559917830144_o.jpg
    76650790_10157613667360115_3779087559917830144_o.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 727

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’d say we’d be content if we can get a split out of the Thorpe and Bergman singles matches – they will both have their hands full, especially Thorpe!

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’d say we’d be content if we can get a split out of the Thorpe and Bergman singles matches – they will both have their hands full, especially Thorpe!

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bergman in the box right out of the gate to close out Day1
That will be a huge.

Marcus did the usual, come out swinging with the big guns, and Johan pulls a change-up, keeping the Shane and Skyler powder dry for Day 2.

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’ll be interesting to see if Kaci and Kazakis have adjusted to the shot clock. I think last year was somewhat about rookies but perhaps more so about the clock.

It should be a 3-2 kind of day either way. If it’s 4-1 then there’s trouble in River City with a capital T.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MD1108

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MC Line-Up and streaming

11am PT tomorrow. Stream live on https://www.facebook.com/mosconicup

Very excited to see the best in the world go at it!

Also excited to see how the new Rasson OX table plays. New Cushions and seems they extended the slated shelf depth as well.

Trent from Toledo

Question:
I see in Trent's post a Facebook link for Mosconi Cup. Is this link good for us here in the States? Or is American viewership still solely through DAZN. Just double checking.
Thanks, and welcome any new info.

Last edited:

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Question:
I see in Trent's post a Facebook link for Mosconi Cup. Is this link good for us here in the States? Or is American viewership still solely through DAZN. Just double checking.
Thanks, and welcome any new info.

Trent’s post is wrong. It’s $20 on DAZN.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got an idea! Let’s all pirate this, and then maybe we can all force our favorite promoters of our favorite sport to stop putting on our favorite events! Win win!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got an idea! Let’s all pirate this, and then maybe we can all force our favorite promoters of our favorite sport to stop putting on our favorite events! Win win!
DAZN is 20bux for a month. MC would cost 5bux/day. Really?? Is everyone that busted?

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member

ok ok point made. Even though it will be pirated. I will just wait to watch it after it is over.

It is just such a bummer that the money to stream it is not already there.

I am a skateboarder(since 1985) and for years the Tampa Am and Tampa Pro were streamed for free, then they got the idea to start charging: must not have worked out that way, they went right back to freeeee:)

Trent from Toledo