the insanity emanating from this forum lately is mind boggling

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Insanity has been described on here as doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. Well that is exactly what has been happening lately.

Justin starts a thread asking for serious opinions about x cues. Many of the same posters say the same thing and as a result bickering evolves between Justin and said posters.

Justin starts a thread asking for serious opinions about xxx cue maker. Many of the same posters say the same thing and as a result bickering evolves between Justin and said posters.

If Justin does not start a thread that day another poster starts a thread about Justin. The same posters say the same thing and as a result bickering evolves between Justin and said posters.

In most cases the thread dies a slow death and others are deleted. Regardless of whether the thread dies or is deleted the end result is always the same. Nothing of any substance was accomplished ...ever.

The main page currently has 3 threads on going regarding Justin.

I have made the statement ...some people need to get a life outside this forum a few times. Well I think its time for me to get a life out side this forum instead of having to gloss over the same bullshit every day hoping to pick up a tidbit that may interest me..

i have only read your opening post
you do not need another life
you need to be more discriminating what threads you read...:smile:
jmho
icbw

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Depends on the brand of waffles and how old the Schon is.

Frozen waffles hit hard.
Waffles with maple syrup hit sweet.
Waffles with butter hit, well, like butta.
Belgium waffles hit like a new buffalo tip.
And be careful with blueberry waffles. Too many and you will run out.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have only read your opening post
you do not need another life
you need to be more discriminating what threads you read...:smile:
jmho
icbw

Truth to that . Now if you could get about 10 more posters to agree .:thumbup:

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It would be nice if the admins starting banning all of the trollers. Almost every post has people being an asshole to another poster. Guess it's par for the course with the way our society is today.

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
Here's a thought:
Look at the last 10 threads where a mod has had to intervene. Is there a common denominator? (*hint*)

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We all here at AZ shouldn't feel special as Justin is just as good at pis sing folks off over at OBM LOL. He just reported someone as a scammed lol.

Jistin, I'm just curious but why did you report him as a sacmmer? I was looking at that Huebler when first posted and nothing jumped out at me - other than it seemed like it might be a good price??? So what came across to you as a scam?

Is that jistin because,,,

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Hoaky Smokes, that's an astounding display of cue ball control. Do you know if that is edited, or does that guy actually chalk up only after every 35 points or so?

Those masse shots are mesmerizing. I had to repeat them 3 or 4 times apiece just to believe them. The precise speed control is unlike anything I've ever seen before.

I actually learned something from a thread about Justinb386. Incroyable! (That's in the Carom shooter's native tongue there).

Thanks for posting that link.

Absolutely not edited

That's Frederic caudron, of Belgium,a master and multiple world champ of every Carom discipline,
Top 5 of his era and possibly beyond

Knew I'd catch someone
Look at the rest of the vids on my channel, you'll see more of the same,
Glad you enjoyed it

Also he's not smacking the ball hard on every shot so you don't need to chalk up after every little point, plus it'll make the game much longer than it already is

Last edited:

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
I'm not so sure about that, I believe a waffle with the proper tip may play better than a schon - it can't play worse.
Jason

I have never played with a waffle but I have seen a few for sale around here.

To anyone who has actually shot with a waffle before can you give your opinion on how they hit. Only respond if you have actually shot with one please.

I had a guy who was trying to trade a waffle and offered up a half eaten bag of Doritos but he refused to ship the waffle to me first so I think he was a scammer.

Anyhow thanks to anyone who can offer their opinion on how waffles hit, sorry if people think this question is stupid.

PS: anyone want to trade a waffle for a 3/4 eaten bag of Doritos?

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

To anyone who has actually shot with a waffle before can you give your opinion on how they hit. Only respond if you have actually shot with one please.

I had a guy who was trying to trade a waffle and offered up a half eaten bag of Doritos but he refused to ship the waffle to me first so I think he was a scammer.

Anyhow thanks to anyone who can offer their opinion on how waffles hit, sorry if people think this question is stupid.

Do the Doritos have that typical Cactus roll? If so, I'm not interested

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

What flavor Doritos ? I have not tried the bold yet. Do they really make you wanna jump around on a pogo stick ?

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I gotta say this thread has been entertaining as hell so far. However some of you comedians should not quit your day job yet. :grin-square:

jackpot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What ?

I don't know what in the Hell all of you are talking about. Waffles , cues,
Justin, what ? If this kind of crap continues I will not only, but then some.
As well it should be, and least we forget people in glass houses gather no
moss.
jack

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ordered up one of those 'Donut' pool tables for our 'smoking' Parlor :groucho:

Hope she likes it.

-Kat,