Aliases on AZB

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Could it be Justin is back on here using an alias, or even 2 aliases?
If so, the aliases are not really nerve-wrecking.
I guess there could've been a glitch in the last batch I made a few weeks ago and I'm just sort of in a daze, but I'm surely wondering.
It's been a stinker for me the last few weeks and I've only averaged about 9 or 10 hours sleep a night, but I'll come out of it !!!

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Could it be Justin is back on here using an alias, or even 2 aliases?
If so, the aliases are not really nerve-wrecking.
I guess there could've been a glitch in the last batch I made a few weeks ago and I'm just sort of in a daze, but I'm surely wondering.
It's been a stinker for me the last few weeks and I've only averaged about 9 or 10 hours sleep a night, but I'll come out of it !!!

Funny, I was actually thinking the same thing LOL If you are thinking what I was thinking, the other accounts are older so can't be Justin.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think he just had some issues mentally, a lot of obsessive and autistic people do what he did.

I also wouldn't put Justin in the RAM shot category. I don't think Justin was spiteful at all, unlike Michael red-dick.

To me, Justin seemed like a person who was used to playing a secondary role to others as far as knowledge goes...and as a result, didn't really put forth too much effort to learn things for hinself, or retain what was presented to him.

I thought he was ok. Takes all types to spin the earth.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe everyone should post under their own name. I belong to several forums, where that is the policy.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe everyone should post under their own name. I belong to several forums, where that is the policy.

I know a very polite person who has posted for years here under his real name and wishes he had used an alias. Forum boards can cause Forum rage similar to road rage. There has already been one physical case of fisticuffs that i know of from this board and probably more. There are couple of guy now that i want to punch. No chance of that though now that i am older than dirt.

Tennis players, actors,singers, actresses, radio hosts etc have all been knifed, shot, killed etc just because some lunatic knew ther name and found them easily.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know a very polite person who has posted for years here under his real name and wishes he had used an alias. Forum boards can cause Forum rage similar to road rage. There has already been one physical case of fisticuffs that i know of from this board and probably more. There are couple of guy now that i want to punch. No chance of that though now that i am older than dirt.

Tennis players, actors,singers, actresses, radio hosts etc have all been knifed, shot, killed etc just because some lunatic knew ther name and found them easily.

If I'm one of them, I'll let you have a free hit, depending on how old you are. 70 and under, I will fight back (know plenty of guys in their 60s that are still tough LOL), 70-80 one free hit, 80-90 two free hits, 90-100, I'll hit myself for you.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I'm one of them, I'll let you have a free hit, depending on how old you are. 70 and under, I will fight back (know plenty of guys in their 60s that are still tough LOL), 70-80 one free hit, 80-90 two free hits, 90-100, I'll hit myself for you.

LOL! Well in 2 more months I get a free hit so I'll wait-lol But seriously i don't remember you being a PIA. If i had a better memory, I'd probaly have a longer list-hehe.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
That is why AZ needs an annual Meet & Beat

As far as Justin is concerned I am one of the guys who reached out and tried to help him, until I realized how manipulative he is, just trying to get the generous members here to help him out.
Justin was definitely taking advantage of people, then cried the blues when it didn't work out for him.
The forum is much better off without JustinB.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL! Well in 2 more months I get a free hit so I'll wait-lol But seriously i don't remember you being a PIA. If i had a better memory, I'd probaly have a longer list-hehe.

I probably am not on your list, but an opportunity for a joke is an opportunity for a joke LOL

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is why AZ needs an annual Meet & Beat

As far as Justin is concerned I am one of the guys who reached out and tried to help him, until I realized how manipulative he is, just trying to get the generous members here to help him out.
Justin was definitely taking advantage of people, then cried the blues when it didn't work out for him.
The forum is much better off without JustinB.

Not that is classic, I can hardly eat my lunch now due to spurts of laughter as I picture this event.