• Either set with spotty cueball

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No preferences

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

TheWizard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys :), I thought that I would ask you guys a question that I have been pondering over for a few days now :)

If you were competeing in a world championship 14-1 tournament, and the organizers of the event, had asked the chosen players in advance, of which of the 2 balls sets were to be used, which would you pick and why? :)

For me, I would choose Centennials everytime, simply because I find that they actually roll that little bit more true, as regaurds the overall pace/weight, and also, using centennials kinda gives that feeling as if you're playing along side all the late great legends of our great sport, like Mosconi, Crane, Greenleaf, Lassiter, 'Babe' Cranfield, The Miz, etc :)

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this :)

Willie

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really don't care. Centennials with the blue circle CB or Aramiths with spot is fine with me. Don't mix and match or you will create bad voodoo!:) as long as everyone is playing with the same stuff, it's all fair.

Gerry

TheWizard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree with you wholeheartedly on that one Gerry :)

I thought it would be interesting though just to hear the thoughts of others, just for the sake of it :)

Thanks for replying buddy :)

Willie

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
I came across one of those TV sets with the pink 4 and 12 and the brown 7 and 15 and the spotted cue ball. I'm really liking the different look. As for your question specifically, I don't notice any difference in play between the Cenntenials and the Super Aramith Pros.

I can tell you that I weighed on an electronic digital scale both the Cenntenials, Aramith Pros and the Premiere Aramith balls. What I found was very consistant 17gms with both the Cenntenials and SAPs. The Premiere balls tickled the scale back and forth between 16.5 and 17gms as opposed to being rock steady.