Schon SL-7 for Raffle

troy kirkendoll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Available Spots Left = 20

This Raffle is for a SCHON SL-7​

I recently acquired this cue from AZB club member LPCUSTOMCUES. The butt was just refinished by Proficient and they did a fantastic job!

Spots are $15 each or 3 for $40.

Here are the Specs:
  • 5/16-14 Pin

• Stainless Steel Joint

• Black Collars With NS Rings

• Birdseye Maple Forearm

• Black/Red/Black/Red Veneers

• Ebony Point Wood With Ivory Diamond Inlays

• Rings at the C, D and E Positions

• Textured Black Leather Wrap

• Ebony Buttsleeve with Veneered Windows and Ivory Diamond Inlays

• White Buttcap with Bumper

• Cue Comes with 2 Shafts

• Shaft 1 - 12.85mm - Ivory Ferrule with Wizard Tip - Straight - 4.1 Ounces

• Shaft 2 - 12.75mm - Ivorine Ferrule and Moori Tip - Slight Taper Roll - 4.0 Ounces

• Weight - Butt - 14.6 Ounces - Can be Adjusted

• Length - 58 Inches

• Balance Point - 19.1 Inches

I will announce the drawing date here. I will be using the MegaMillions Megaball (yellow ball) to determine the winner. Check the results at http://www.megamillions.com/numbers/

Free Shipping and Insurance to CONUS. INTERNATIONAL winner will pay the difference in shipping over $15.

I will ask for payments when we are 10 spots away from being filled. After all the spots are taken and paid for, we will use the next regularly scheduled Mega Millions drawing.

I will use alternates if someone hasn't paid in a timely manner. It is not fair to have one or two people hold it up for all the people who did pay in time. If it looks to be filling up, please check in every day, so you do not forfeit your spot(s). You have 24 hours to pay for your spot(s) after the payment request is sent. Participants can also pay right away if they would like. Just let me know, and I can give you my PayPal address, otherwise I will PM my Paypal address when we are close.
Please do not mention anything about a raffle or lottery, don't even post your numbers when making payment. Simply put your AZ name in the subject title and leave the message blank and I will handle the rest.

Do not send PMs to request your number(s). All numbers must be requested on this post for everyone else to see. All numbers are first come first serve.

Thank You and Good Luck!!!

View attachment 171589

View attachment 171590

View attachment 171591

Paid spots will be marked "PD"
Megamillions - Yellow Ball = 46 spots
WINNER =

The Contestants Are:

1. Thecoats
2. aadamczyk
3. jp69l34rsss
4. SBSPatrick