X

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Please don't use it. All of those 3d party hosting sites go out of business or screw you over sooner or later. So old posts can no longer be read. So annoying. Why not upload directly instead?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Please don't use it. All of those 3d party hosting sites go out of business or screw you over sooner or later. So old posts can no longer be read. So annoying. Why not upload directly instead?

Totally agree....I never used PhotoBucket but we lost a lot of good pics.

“Lucy, you won’t pull the ball back again, will you?”

You’d think they would’ve changed the company name when they came back.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
With many such platforms all around the net now simply deleting years of info and hard work and viewer
loyalties, I'd think such uncertain places would be avoided like sharks are avoided.

Sad how so much was intentionally disappeared....POOF!!

Jeff Livingston

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I haven't used Photobucket since the day they started charging for 3rd party hosting, and I don't miss it a bit.
It was always so slow I can't believe I hung in there for 10+ years.
I think about it every time it takes me 25 minutes less to to load and upload pics.
Photobucket was not only slow, but failed to load pics often.
The other hosting services are faster, more reliable, and they don't have all those ridiculous pop-up videos.

I'll take a look to see if there are any Photobucket pics I care about but so far there hasn't been any.

I shouldn't complain because it was free, but Photobucket blows.
I always thought it was one of those you get what you pay for.

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Agree with this.. I had photos on a different site and got burned by them...
we used to call them PhotoF*ckit .