Black boar AS 3 value?

L I F D 1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you paid $40.00 , AS3 , 2 Original Shafts , 1 Micarta ferrule , 1 Ivory Ferrule.
It's a Keeper!!

you'll be sorry, very sorry to let it go.

Does that kid still play? I don’t recognize the name.

I am sure he still plays. People just do not lose their love for a game that they were great at as a kid, and since his father is also a player, then I am sure he at least still shoots with his father, even if he does not compete anymore.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am a fan of cue making and there are some incredible custom cue makers.
History is filled with names of great ones and today’s batch is just as talented.

But IMO, there isn’t any cue made that’s truly worth more than a $10-12k price.
A cue maker could inlay some precious gems or gold to increase the cue’s price.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That pool hall (Adolini's Family Billiards) looks super nice, with all Diamond tables. Waynesboro, PA looks like a really beautiful area too.

That sounds familiar, where have I heard something like that before?

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
In my part of the country you see lots of them. I can name at least 4 local guys that play with them and another 10 (including my father) that own more then 1.

Unfortunately that does us no good, nowhere does it say what part of what country you are speaking of.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Unfortunately that does us no good, nowhere does it say what part of what country you are speaking of.

You quoted the most ambiguous part of my post...

...and besides, does it matter? You going to move here just because people own and play with Boars?

Last edited: