2005 US Open
Old
  (#1)
thecardman
AzB Silver Member
thecardman has a reputation beyond reputethecardman has a reputation beyond reputethecardman has a reputation beyond reputethecardman has a reputation beyond reputethecardman has a reputation beyond reputethecardman has a reputation beyond reputethecardman has a reputation beyond reputethecardman has a reputation beyond reputethecardman has a reputation beyond reputethecardman has a reputation beyond reputethecardman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

2005 US Open - 07-22-2005, 07:32 AM

OK, so I posted this on the BD Forum, but I thought I'd post here, too (thank goodness for copy and paste!).

Who's all going to this year's US Open? Whether it be as a player, spectator or even helping do something at it.

This is my first trip to the Open - in fact, it's only my second time in America (the first was 3 years ago on a "magician's special" holiday, a week at a convention in NYC and a week at the Magic Castle in Hollywood - awsome!), so I'd like to ask - what should I watch out for at the Open? And what about the stuff after the tournament day has finished, what should I look for there?

I could go on and on asking (potentially) really dumb questions about the US Open, but the main one is who's going?

Maybe see you there?

Best wishes

thecardman

www.scottish9ball.com

Old
  (#2)
Sweet Marissa
www.Bella-Muse.com
Sweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1250

07-22-2005, 08:03 AM

If I go, it will only be for the weekend. Already taking a week off from work to go to Vegas.)

What airport is convenient to Chesapeake?

Old
  (#3)
girlwon1
girlwon1 has a reputation beyond reputegirlwon1 has a reputation beyond reputegirlwon1 has a reputation beyond reputegirlwon1 has a reputation beyond reputegirlwon1 has a reputation beyond reputegirlwon1 has a reputation beyond reputegirlwon1 has a reputation beyond reputegirlwon1 has a reputation beyond reputegirlwon1 has a reputation beyond reputegirlwon1 has a reputation beyond reputegirlwon1 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

07-22-2005, 08:07 AM

I am going for the entire week, first time to Virginia, first time to the Open. Hope to see you there!

Old
  (#4)
Nostroke
AzB Silver Member
Nostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 10475
  Send a message via MSN to Nostroke  
07-22-2005, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Marissa
If I go, it will only be for the weekend. Already taking a week off from work to go to Vegas.)

What airport is convenient to Chesapeake?
Norfolk Intnl Airport is only 12 miles from the tournament.

Cardman- Virginia Beach is only 10 miles or so (to the ocean) if you like the beach. Other than that, just make sure you get to Q Masters a few nites. Pretty incredible scene there.

Old
  (#5)
9 Ball Girl
aka Wendy
9 Ball Girl has a reputation beyond repute9 Ball Girl has a reputation beyond repute9 Ball Girl has a reputation beyond repute9 Ball Girl has a reputation beyond repute9 Ball Girl has a reputation beyond repute9 Ball Girl has a reputation beyond repute9 Ball Girl has a reputation beyond repute9 Ball Girl has a reputation beyond repute9 Ball Girl has a reputation beyond repute9 Ball Girl has a reputation beyond repute9 Ball Girl has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via AIM to 9 Ball Girl Send a message via Yahoo to 9 Ball Girl  
07-22-2005, 08:52 AM

I'll be there from Monday thru Monday--but I guess you already knew that huh!

Marissa - I always fly in to VA and land at Norfolk International Airport (like Nostroke pointed out). It's about a 15 minute drive to the convention center and the hotels are all walking distance to the convention center. Well not all of them but the ones that come to mind are the Holiday Inn Chesapeake, The Hampton Inn, The Red Roof Inn, and I don't know what they ever made out for the Wellesley. Anyway, if you're staying at the Holiday Inn, you can get the complimentary free shuttle to and from.

I Shoot Like A Girl.
Damn Good.

Old
  (#6)
Sweet Marissa
www.Bella-Muse.com
Sweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond repute

07-22-2005, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc4
What's the going rate for a working girl like you in Vegas? It most be a lot more than the corners back home if your willing to take off work to work.
You already know this It's worth my time and I enjoy the shopping in Vegas, not to mention the rollercoasters and I'll be around pool <3 I'll bring you back something, if you're a good boy

Old
  (#7)
ScottR
AzB Silver Member
ScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond repute

07-22-2005, 09:30 AM

Quote:
I'll probably be there on the weekends looking for action for the Dyke (Niels Feijen), Killer (Corey Deuel), Bubba the Love Sponge (Shawn Putnam), Fabulous (Fabio Patroni) and the Ice Man (Mika). If you see me there say high and I'll get you to meet the guys. amc4
I thought you were Mitch "Mr. Inane Commentary" Laurence, there for a minute with the nicknames . . . . .

"No need to get all colored text on me." - JCIN

Old
  (#8)
Sweet Marissa
www.Bella-Muse.com

07-22-2005, 09:30 AM

That's going to be one happenin hotel room

Last edited by Sweet Marissa; 11-02-2006 at 07:52 AM.

Old
  (#9)
Sweet Marissa
www.Bella-Muse.com

07-22-2005, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottR
I thought you were Mitch "Mr. Inane Commentary" Laurence, there for a minute with the nicknames . . . . .
No, he is Mr Power Bottom You should hear him in... um, nevermind.

Old
  (#10)
Nostroke
AzB Silver Member
Nostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 10475
  Send a message via MSN to Nostroke  
Smile 07-22-2005, 09:42 AM

Quote:
I'll probably be there on the weekends looking for action for the Dyke (Niels Feijen), Killer (Corey Deuel), Bubba the Love Sponge (Shawn Putnam), Fabulous (Fabio Patroni) and the Mai Tai (Mika). If you see me there say high and I'll get you to meet the guys. amc4
How will you know if they say high or hi?

Old
  (#11)
drivermaker
Banned
drivermaker is on a distinguished road

07-22-2005, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostroke
How will you know if they say high or hi?

And did he really mean "meat" instead of "meet"? And would that be salami or baloney?

Old
  (#12)
Sweet Marissa
www.Bella-Muse.com

07-22-2005, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Come see me if you would like to rent any of the guys out. I heard the girls enjoy the Ice Man's (Mai Tai's) Ice Pick.
Are we going to have to share our bed again?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: