Here's a Fun One!

iapoolguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How many pool room's has everyone visted?...Give us a number, and tell us the name's and locations....Be truthful....only the room's you have been in.....can ya name the owner ?
I just spent a week with the wife and got to stop at a few...it was a great time seeing what other's do away from my room...Terry

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been to this place called miller time billiards in davenport.It is a real nice place with plenty of good tables and good food if you have not been there you should give it a try.It is run by a very nice gent. named Terry :D

Happy Holidays :)

Larry

iapoolguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
iowa_player said:
I have been to this place called miller time billiards in davenport.It is a real nice place with plenty of good tables and good food if you have not been there you should give it a try.It is run by a very nice gent. named Terry :D

Larry

LOL...Thanks Larry....great hear from ya..stop down soon...Terry

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
iapoolguy said:
How many pool room's has everyone visted?...Give us a number, and tell us the name's and locations....Be truthful....only the room's you have been in.....can ya name the owner ?
I just spent a week with the wife and got to stop at a few...it was a great time seeing what other's do away from my room...Terry
How many rooms have I been to? If I started writing them today, I wouldn't be done until next week. Hundreds?

Fred <~~~ used to be able to say, "have cue, will travel"

Hierovision

Dios mio, man.
Silver Member
Q-Masters is great for back room action, Kendricks in northern Washington is the most relaxed laid back atmosphere for playing pool I've ever experienced. Obelisk Billiard Club in Newport News, VA is decent if snooker is your game. All in all I've probably been to like 20 different pool halls. That's not many but I do my research before I get to a new place, and my league is almost entirely out of Q-Masters.

dave fingers

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cornerman said:
How many rooms have I been to? If I started writing them today, I wouldn't be done until next week. Hundreds?

Fred <~~~ used to be able to say, "have cue, will travel"

I agree. Would take me a week to write them down, and with my typing skills, 2 months to type them in.:D

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
iowa_player said:

Larry

I'm ashamed to say I've never been to Miller Time, but I have been to a little, dusty old time place in downtown Clinton back in '96 or so when the State BCA was held nearby.

If I check out my Tshirt collection I could tell ya more.:cool:

Jeff Livingston

JDB

Idiot Savant
Silver Member
iowa_player said:

Larry

Isn't there a Miller Time Billiards in Moline/East Moline, as well?