Alex Rodomsky vs Ryan *Pinoy* race to 21 for $1K

LessThanMike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will also play ANYONE that plays the 404 series race to our handicaps EXCEPT Erik Hjor, big fella has my number for sure.

Figured Id bump this up as Ive gotten ZERO offers other than people who want to play nowhere close to what we should actually be playing.

Hows this for an offer, if I win the first set with the spots I posted, I'll reverse the next set and give you the same spot! Anyone on the list, anyone! Just to get some action jackson goin on. *One time offer, no change in bet, etc etc etc*

I should be playing as like a 1...maybe a 2 on a good day.. how does that sound?

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll play you Dan if you're at Shooters tonight. I'll play the 404 handicaps for a few bucks.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll play you Dan if you're at Shooters tonight. I'll play the 404 handicaps for a few bucks.

I wont be at Shooters tonight, I may be able to be there on Monday though. Or you're more then welcome to come here and play pretty much any time.

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What room are you at Dan? I'll be there Monday but work at midnight so anytime before then I can play. I won't be playing in the tournament because of work.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What room are you at Dan? I'll be there Monday but work at midnight so anytime before then I can play. I won't be playing in the tournament because of work.

I usually play at End Pocket in Hamilton, but I would play anywhere in Burlington or Mississauga rather then going all the way to shooters.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh! I usually go early on Mondays because of the traffic, we could play at like 4pm or something?

p1noy

layin' low
Silver Member
I will also play ANYONE that plays the 404 series race to our handicaps EXCEPT Erik Hjor, big fella has my number for sure.

Figured Id bump this up as Ive gotten ZERO offers other than people who want to play nowhere close to what we should actually be playing.

Hows this for an offer, if I win the first set with the spots I posted, I'll reverse the next set and give you the same spot! Anyone on the list, anyone! Just to get some action jackson goin on. *One time offer, no change in bet, etc etc etc*

I'll be at silver tips tomorrow (Thursday), i can prolly play 3 sets. I'll be there around 7.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be at silver tips tomorrow (Thursday), i can prolly play 3 sets. I'll be there around 7.

Unfortunately I wouldnt be able to be there til about 10PM thursday. friday-sunday Im busy.

Any other day next week except fri-sun I am good.

-dan

gcgaryyoyo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey gcgaryyoyo, I will play for for a couple hundred. All you gotta do is get a $1200-$2000 dollar plane ticket to Toronto, $200-$600 for a few days stay here in Toronto, couple hundred on food and your set!.

Oh of course, lets not forget the average "NON-STOP" flight one way is about 16hours and 30mins. lmfao :rotflmao1:

You think I won't do it!?:p