60's - 90's Cue Gallery

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All you have to do is send me a check, and you could have it :)
It is a beautitul Kersenbrock, and it plays Jam up.
Best,
Ken

I have a check for 100 bucks ready and waiting, just give me your address ;)

Here's the old Adam JR9 Viscount I used to own. My first proper cue. And a Meucci.

rempe_fb (2).jpg

IMGP0002.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like that Hagan.

I hope these are examples you might enjoy. They are not run-of-the-mill designs. Both are constructed differently, and the Kersh is much nicer, but I do feel that they share some similar design elements. While I generally like traditionally sharp 4 or 6 pointers, I also love odd cues and I don't know why I'm drawn to these two, but I am.

Mine:
Hagan from the sometime in the 80's

View attachment 407528

View attachment 407529

Semi-Similar to my "Moon Custom" (in contrast of the woods)

Attachments

• 20131017_190423.jpg
    20131017_190423.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 910
  • 20131017_190427.jpg
    20131017_190427.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 925

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Claymont,

There were only 2 cues made like mine in 1985……the first custom cue Bob made I rejected…..the stain was too light, the inlays were too small, and the red veneers weren’t bold enough.

I declined taking the 1st cue Bob made and insisted my cue be made again which Bob graciously agreed to do. I've attached photos of Schon's R Series brochure.

You may see similar R series designs but I doubt any would be the same, unless it was the first cue Bob made that I declined purchasing.

Matt B.

Attachments

• Schon_1st_Catalog__Page_1.jpg
    Schon_1st_Catalog__Page_1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 940
  • Schon_1st_catalog_Page_2.jpg
    Schon_1st_catalog_Page_2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,015
  • Forearm.jpg
    Forearm.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 977
  • 2012 Cue Collection (MMB) 015.jpg
    2012 Cue Collection (MMB) 015.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 907
  • 2012 Cue Collection (MMB) 013.jpg
    2012 Cue Collection (MMB) 013.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 958

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice thread. I don't have anything to contribute at
this very moment, but hopefully I can take a few
pics soon and join in on all the fun.

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Szam more like.
Nick :)

How ya doing Nick? Well i hope .Szam eh? It may well be.. hmm! I just love that one. I have a few others that are pretty fun too but I just haven't got the family together for a family photo. Some day I hope to get around to it.. I have the two i posted and among a few others,One Has and Adam blank, one with a titlist blank and one with a well documented (Chris Tate) Palmer blank (Thank you SOOO much Chris) and some with the Wico style Viking blanks. But the real Gem may be the one of a kind "65 Ebony cue with pearl rings and smaller than usual more subtle mother of pear dots and diamonds and interestingly it also has a sprayed wrap. Very unusual for 1965. Aint it fun!

take care nick.

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
let's see some more!

Can't get enough, this is exactly what I had hoped for. Thanks everyone!

claymont

JADE
Gold Member
Silver Member
His cue must have been the R15. I really liked that cue, wish I could've bought it off him.

Claymont,

There were only 2 cues made like mine in 1985……the first custom cue Bob made I rejected…..the stain was too light, the inlays were too small, and the red veneers weren’t bold enough.

I declined taking the 1st cue Bob made and insisted my cue be made again which Bob graciously agreed to do. I've attached photos of Schon's R Series brochure.

You may see similar R series designs but I doubt any would be the same, unless it was the first cue Bob made that I declined purchasing.

Matt B.

Bdub1987

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My personal 1972 Josswest. Love this cue.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1469477189609.jpg
    FB_IMG_1469477189609.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 575

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
How ya doing Nick? Well i hope .Szam eh? It may well be.. hmm! I just love that one. I have a few others that are pretty fun too but I just haven't got the family together for a family photo. Some day I hope to get around to it.. I have the two i posted and among a few others,One Has and Adam blank, one with a titlist blank and one with a well documented (Chris Tate) Palmer blank (Thank you SOOO much Chris) and some with the Wico style Viking blanks. But the real Gem may be the one of a kind "65 Ebony cue with pearl rings and smaller than usual more subtle mother of pear dots and diamonds and interestingly it also has a sprayed wrap. Very unusual for 1965. Aint it fun!

take care nick.

Definitely not Szam blanks... sorry for the killjoy. Very nice cues though.:)

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Abe Rich

Found here in Florida, in nearly perfect condition, in a second hand shop umbrella stand, for three bucks.

Interestingly, it is a sixty inch cue, and zebrawood.

Nothing real special but fun to own and shoot (it has a tip now).

IMG_0418.JPG

IMG_0420.JPG

IMG_0422.JPG

IMG_0424.JPG

IMG_0425.JPG

IMG_0426.JPG

Last edited: