Vintage table ID (Brunswick Centennial?)

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Appears to be designed as a smaller copy of a Centennial, which is not a bad choice. They are only copying one of the best tables ever made. Hard to tell much from the pics but it does appear to be a solidly built box, if you're in the market for a 7' table. I always like to look underneath and inspect the slate and the frame. Not enough here to make a definitive decision. He's asking a pretty steep price imo, doubtful he'll get a bid.

PoppaSaun

Banned
Google the name, he's an interior designer from the New England area. He likely had it made from a larger table. I say this because of how stupid the legs look. If anyone had actually designed a table that size, they would have changed the taper angle of the legs to make it look more balanced. The angle that works on a wider table looks too angled for this table.

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Google the name, he's an interior designer from the New England area. He likely had it made from a larger table. I say this because of how stupid the legs look. If anyone had actually designed a table that size, they would have changed the taper angle of the legs to make it look more balanced. The angle that works on a wider table looks too angled for this table.

might be a dumb question but, does this mean that Brunswick didn't make a 7ft centennial?