Molinari Glove

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
HI,
I just received my new Molinari glove and I must say I love it.
It feels so natural to me. I would recommend this to everyone. Great product! :smile:

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been using them for 2 years. Inexpensive and lasts. The one I'm using now I bought in April at the expo and it's still perfect and I play virtually ever day. I've never had any glove last half this long before it turns to shit.

Skippy27

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have used it for about 3 months and enjoy it.

The only downfall for me is that I play exclusively on Valley tables and on more than on occasion it has got caught on the metal corner and tore a little when I was picking my hand up from a close corner bridge.

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Those guys were at Turning Stone. I never put a glove on in my life, but I tried one on and loved the way the shaft felt in my hand. Very snug, but the cue slid through nicely. The problem was that the wrist was too tight for me. I have severe carpal tunnel, and after just a few minutes my fingers started to get numb. If they make different sizes and have an adjustable wrist band I might give one a try.

Not to hijack the thread, but these folks also carry a very nice tip tool. It is identical to the $40 Kamui tip tool without the gimmicky magnetic case, and it's only $15. I bought mine from them at SBE a couple years ago. They work great.

http://www.3cushioncues.com/Micro-razor_Grip_Tip_Tool/p2041797_9404709.aspx

murdoc23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have you tried the Kamui glove? How do the two compare? I've got a Kamui glove, but I actually like my Predator glove better. The only problem is the Predator glove wears out too quickly. Looking for something to last longer.

AlienObserver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been using the 2nd gen Molinari glove and I must say I love it. Fits well, feels great and the cue slides perfectly every time :) (looks great as well)

I am just wondering if anyone tried to wash it.. I have been using mine for about 3 months now, and my hand sweats a lot (that's why I bought it in the first place.) The cue still slides perfectly, but sometimes when i put it on I feel the sweat from the last time I wore it...
Will it get damaged if I wash it?

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wont get damaged, I've tossed mine in the washing machine a couple times now. Definitely about worn out but not from the washing machine I don't think, just lots of use. I could definitely feel it getting grittier feeling as it got dirty and washing certainly fixed it.

Also, love this glove but hated the long Velcro cuff. Cut that part off so it's a slip on with no cuff now and it's perfect! The cuff part doesn't fray at all if you cut it close to the stitch which is nice.

pooligan

Registered

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Isn't there a Molinari glove version (Sultan) that's been hard to locate due to limited availability of sizes.
It's pricey at >$30 but is touted as the best, yet, size selection is very limited, especially for a medium.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HI,
I just received my new Molinari glove and I must say I love it.
It feels so natural to me. I would recommend this to everyone. Great product! :smile:

Been using them for a few years, have several of the V2.

Only thing I don't like is that the stitches come lose very easily
AND the rubber pad in the palm doesn't last nearly as long as
the glove it self lasts. The rubber pad lasts longer than the joke
pads on the Predator glove but it's still not good enough.

I prefer the suede pad that Kamui puts in the palm.
Those will last as long as the glove.
And feel very very natural.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have you tried the Kamui glove? How do the two compare? I've got a Kamui glove, but I actually like my Predator glove better. The only problem is the Predator glove wears out too quickly. Looking for something to last longer.

Kamui will last longer and I've never had any problems with the stitches on those.

Plus, as I said above, the suede pad they put in the palm is there for good vs. the rubber pad on the Molinari.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Longoni makes great gloves.
That particular one is my favorite.
Superb quality in every way.
Possibly the best glove on the market.
AND it doesn't have that silly rubber pad in the palm like the Molinari has.
It's all suede only even larger pad than Kamui which works perfectly.
This is a great glove any way you look at it.
From the double stitched fingers, no one else has that, to the pad in the palm,
to the actual fit, plus it's utterly smooth.

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I have it, I bought the wrong hand though, but I just turned it inside out and it still works like a jem

Love it, it's worth the price

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for setting me straight on the brand.

I wanted to get a couple as gifts for Xmas for some buddies and haven't found any medium sizes anywhere.

I've contacted sellers on eBay but they only had large or small versions available. Medium seems hard to find,

pooligan

Registered
The Longoni is a good looking glove, plus it sounds like excellent quality.

Maybe if my Molinari falls through I'll put the money into one of those.

I'll admit, the only reason I wanted to try the Molinari is because I saw SVB using it. I figure if it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me!