Anybody have a D-23 McD for sale?

Otterman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody have a D-23 or other McD D series for sale?

Sorry for posting in the main forum, I never seem to get much action in the wanted section. I missed out on a couple of auctions on Ebay and wanted to see if any of y'all maybe had one for sale. I don't care about condition as long as it is straight and not warped. Was hoping to keep the price under $300, because the not-so-great examples were going for around $250 on other websites. Would also consider other McD's in this price range. Thanks in advance for the help!:thumbup:

Last edited:
Sorry for posting in the main forum, I never seem to get much action in the wanted section. I missed out on a couple of auctions on Ebay and wanted to see if any of y'all maybe had one for sale. I don't care about condition as long as it is straight and not warped. Was hoping to keep the price under $300, because the not-so-great examples were going for around $250 on other websites. Would also consider other McD's in this price range. Thanks in advance for the help!:thumbup:

Here is a new one on ebay, but the price is pretty high.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/McDermott-...:H~cAAOSwH-dZ~SAb:sc:USPSPriority!70123!US!-1

I would ask on a few of the facebook pool groups if I were you.

West Point 1987

On the Hill, Out of Gas
Silver Member
I had one in the late '80s with a black cork wrap. Hated the wrap but LOVED the cue. I sold it to buy a high end Joss that ended up getting stolen out of my car. I miss it, it really hit good. I qualified for the nationals at the World Series of Bar Games (Coors Lite) with it, playing out of the regionals in New Orleans. Bought it from a "traveling McDermott salesman" out of the trunk of his car after he watched me play in a shi$$hole bar in Leesville, LA...I think I paid $400 or a little less for it, but still believe it was a good buy. Dave Matlock played with the same cue for years, one of the nicer D series cues.

Otterman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would also consider other Mcd D series cues in this price range, condition doesn't matter as long as it is straight. Thanks for the help! :smile:

Otterman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any other D series McD's for sale? Sorry no D-11's, only interested in higher-end D series cues. Condition doesn't matter as long as cue is straight and under $300. Thanks! :grin-square:

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
So straight D series cue and under $300, or other higher end D series, but straight and under $300.

Gotcha.

Any other D series McD's for sale? Sorry no D-11's, only interested in higher-end D series cues. Condition doesn't matter as long as cue is straight and under $300. Thanks! :grin-square:

Otterman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So straight D series cue and under $300, or other higher end D series, but straight and under $300.

Gotcha.
Just bought a D-16 from a fellow AZer for around $220 a couple of months ago. I personally refinished and re-wrapped the cue and matched a couple of shafts to it; looks and plays like it's brand new. Now I'm looking for another D series cue to work on.

So.......gotcha

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just bought a D-16 from a fellow AZer for around $220 a couple of months ago. I personally refinished and re-wrapped the cue and matched a couple of shafts to it; looks and plays like it's brand new. Now I'm looking for another D series cue to work on.

So.......gotcha

I have a D26 Grey stained forearm. Leather wrap ,No shaft has some wear and the floating inlays have shrunk a little. Should be very restoreable.
275 shipped.
PM me