Weeks UltraSkinLayered Tip Sale

rick9005

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Tom, Money sent for 10 more.Still waiting for the HH tips.Darcy is too.Love your cnc....Rick.

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rick had a member just get the tip in today, I have no idea why tose are mailing so slow, strange.

cueguy

Just a repair guy
Silver Member
Extras

Tom - I really enjoy the little 'extras' you throw in now and again ;-)
Thanks for being a great seller!

poolhalljnkie

House cue conversionist
Silver Member
Hey Tom, have heard quite a bit about these tips so I knew I had to try them out.
I just pp'd you for 20 plus the 4% for fees. Looking forward to trying them out.

Thanks,

GatzkeCues

It used to be a hobby
Silver Member
Second order

Shipping was once again FAST and I have had no Negative feedback yet as far as playability. I have a question regarding the second order if you will check your e-mail please. Looking forward to your response.
Thanks Mike

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Shipping was once again FAST and I have had no Negative feedback yet as far as playability. I have a question regarding the second order if you will check your e-mail please. Looking forward to your response.
Thanks Mike

Mike,

If you check your email you should have a responce I hope you find satisfactory. Easiest way to get hold of me is my primary address Simplebedliners@aol.com

Let me know and I will make it happen ASAP. Thanks for the kind words.

POOLGODBEWITHME

Tom "B" player
Silver Member
Awsome

Got em! Thanks Tom, they appear to be a nice quality tip, I'm thinkin about tippin one of my stix just to try it out for myself. None of mine are due for tips but what the heck.