Justin Bergman vs. Liu Hiatao Updates

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rack 7: Justin hits an illegal break but it didn't really matter because it was dry. The table is a little tricky with 7 balls at the foot end of the table. Liu plays a beautiful safety, locking JB behind the 7. JB looks to tie the 2 ball up instead of kicking at the 1 and he fails miserably. It actually opens up the table for Liu and gives him ball in hand at the same time. Liu shows off his fine cueing technique during this out. He was forced to shoot a straight in length of the table ball and he didn't hesitate.

Liu 4-3

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rack 8: Liu mishits his break just a touch and comes up dry.

JB plays a bad safe and Liu misses the 1st ball of the match.

...and....I lost my stream

CBuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rack 8: Liu mishits his break just a touch and comes up dry.

JB plays a bad safe and Liu misses the 1st ball of the match.

...and....I lost my stream

This match is in rack 11 with a 5 - 5 score. I'm just curious why you are this far behind. 6 - 5 Liu now.

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:mad: The "live" stream is actually NOT LIVE. The score on the live scoring was already 2-0 Justin but on the live feed, they were still introducing the players.

Now the "DELAYED" stem is dead, at least on my end.

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If it comes back, please post updates here. I have to be at work at 5:00AM. Good night and thanks ahead of time.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm asking for my money back. It may not be accu-stats fault, but all I know is that it's not working for me.

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If it comes back, please post updates here. I have to be at work at 5:00AM. Good night and thanks ahead of time.

:D Even if it comes back, the live scores is more updated. The live feed was delayed a couple of games and now it is totally down.