instructor. ...

Shanesmj

Registered
Hello all,

I have been playing for a year and I want some hands-on instruction. I have purchased videos, watched YouTube and read some books.

However, I'd really like to take my game to the next level and I think I need some type of in-person training....

I live wen south eastern Wisconsin. ...
Milwaukee area workshops? or information on Cue U in Rockford Illinois. ... any suggestions?

I am concerned though because I once took a golf workshop and at the end I felt so uncomfortable that I never improved (he changed everything - including my grip where he wanted me to overlap my fingers)

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Contact Scott Lee here on azb. Find out when he will be in your area. Work with him for one day. You won't regret it. Excellent teacher.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shanesmj...I have a 3-day pool school happening in Oshkosh WI Oct. 23-25. It would be the best investment in your game. PM me with your name and phone number (or give me a call/773-551-7473) and let's talk. :grin-square:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Hello all,

I have been playing for a year and I want some hands-on instruction. I have purchased videos, watched YouTube and read some books.

However, I'd really like to take my game to the next level and I think I need some type of in-person training....

I live wen south eastern Wisconsin. ...
Milwaukee area workshops? or information on Cue U in Rockford Illinois. ... any suggestions?

I am concerned though because I once took a golf workshop and at the end I felt so uncomfortable that I never improved (he changed everything - including my grip where he wanted me to overlap my fingers)

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane and I met up at his house for a private lesson yesterday. Had a great time (thanks for dinner with the family! :thumbup:), and left Shane with a path to follow and a routine to practice, that should generate great results!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com