Schons different logos

bryanlee

Banned
Is there a website that shows the difference in schon logos over the years? I have this schon with a logo I've never seen before and was wondering the year of the cue. I thought maybe some of the schon experts here could help. Thanks in advance for the help!

Attachments

• IMG_2120.jpg
    IMG_2120.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 456

bryanlee

Banned
It looks to be a 1992 or 93 the pin is not the acme pin they used in 1993 though. Any ideas? Here is a picture of the cue.

Attachments

• IMG_2104.jpg
    IMG_2104.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 448

9ball5032

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
93 with acme pin has new logo, which stayed for a few years (93,94,95...who knows), then the logo changed to the style that new Schons have today. This is all just a guess, so don't quote me.

Attachments

• schon acme 1993.jpg
    schon acme 1993.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:

9ball5032

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
scroll "s" came in about 93, the same time the acme pin appeared. If you have a scroll "s" without an acme pin I would have to guess your cue would be 93 to 96.

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Schon different logos

I have a 93' Schon (including 2 of the shafts with SCHON13 on the collars and an Acme pin). This cue is SPECIAL though....it has a 2ND Schon logo opposite the original Schon logo on the butt cap! A Rare MISPRINT ! (This 2nd logo was not blacken into the logo, but certainly noticeable)! This is a Schon collectable one of a kind ! FYI

93 with acme pin has new logo, which stayed for a few years (93,94,95...who knows), then the logo changed to the style that new Schons have today. This is all just a guess, so don't quote me.