Project Tomahawk ferrule material.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Gimp bump

That may be the most creative bump in the history of forum bumps. 😄

A one armed bump for the best in the business...MVPcues, and his Tomahawk cue material. :thumbup:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
A pre Thanksgiving bump for the best ferrule in the business. Contact MVPcues.com for all of your Tomahawk needs. :)

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Brand New Year...

...for MVPcues, and Tomahawk ferrule materials. :cool:
MVPcues.com
:)

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is a keep KP overwhelmed bump, by visiting MVPcues.com, and purchasing the best ferrule on the planet! Spoke to Bob Dzuricky a few days ago...Tomahawk is still his standard ferrule. Dz told me personally, that unless customer requested, he doesn't use anything else anymore. How strong is that? :)

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Easter Bump

MVPcues.com for all of Tomahawk needs. :cool:

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After hurricane Laura bump from Louisiana.

I have 7 feet of white 1 1/4" rod for sale. This is a size I don't normally stock and may not have in again. The actual dimension is 1.253"-1.254", just large enough for a cue ending at 1.25" butt end. It is $12 cheaper than the 1 5/16" I normally sell for butt caps.

As always, purchase directly from my website.

http://mvpcues.com/tomahawk.php

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
After hurricane Laura bump from Louisiana.

I have 7 feet of white 1 1/4" rod for sale. This is a size I don't normally stock and may not have in again. The actual dimension is 1.253"-1.254", just large enough for a cue ending at 1.25" butt end. It is $12 cheaper than the 1 5/16" I normally sell for butt caps.

As always, purchase directly from my website.

http://mvpcues.com/tomahawk.php

Back in business bump. :wink:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Pre-Thanksgiving Peterson bump. Contact Kelly Peterson @ MVPcues.com for all of your Tomahawk needs. 😊

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After a couple of requests for predrilled ferrule blanks, I decided to make them a standard option for purchase on my website. Also, I dropped the price of the solid ferrule blanks a smidge.

Happy holidays all.