Mosconi Cup

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know if there will be any streaming video available for this event?

cashin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know if there will be any streaming video available for this event?

Yes , according to Matchroom Sports there will be some streaming on a few betting websites.
Here is an email reply that I received after emailing them .

David

Thanks for your enquiry. According to our partners Perform, the Mosconi Cup will be streamed on a number of betting websites. Once they are confirmed they will be published on www.matchroompool.com

Best wishes

Luke Riches

cashin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mosconi Cup on Sky (Sports 4)

Yes , according to Matchroom Sports there will be some streaming on a few betting websites.

David

Thanks for your enquiry. According to our partners Perform, the Mosconi Cup will be streamed on a number of betting websites. Once they are confirmed they will be published on www.matchroompool.com

Best wishes

Luke Riches[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

cashin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another possible link to Mosconi Cup Free Streaming below
http://www.allfootballtv.com/mosconi-cup-2010-free-live-streaming-online-pool-2010-12-10/10
http://www.allfootballtv.com/mosconi-cup-2010-free-live-streaming-online-pool-2010-12-10/10/QUOTE=cashin;2751708]Yes[/url] , according to Matchroom Sports there will be some streaming on a few betting websites.

David

Best wishes

Luke Riches[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

9-ball-fever

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Need help please!

Hi,
I'm in Australia and are trying to find a link for the mosconi cup, does ANYONE have a link that works where you don't need to sign up to?
I've tried bet365 and it won't show it because i'm in Australia. Any help would be great!
Thanks.

markgw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,
I'm in Australia and are trying to find a link for the mosconi cup, does ANYONE have a link that works where you don't need to sign up to?
I've tried bet365 and it won't show it because i'm in Australia. Any help would be great!
Thanks.

I've tried every site listed on here and done all the downloads requested and still can't figure it out. This is beyond difficult, you would think I was trying to attain bank information lol, wow....oh well hopefully someone posts score updates