has anyone...

i need somethin

i SeEn It... hE nEeDs It
Silver Member
...gotten a gall baldder surgery in here?? i just got mine and am still feelin the pain of it all. i was just wondering if any1 had an appropiate time scale of how long i was going to be out of the pool scene.

ive been watchin some matches and im aching to hit a ball.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Age, Weight, Physical Health, and Mental Outlook all are factor in recovery. Was the procedue done with a Big Cut or Laproscope?

Hope you recover fast.

9balllvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...gotten a gall baldder surgery in here?? i just got mine and am still feelin the pain of it all. i was just wondering if any1 had an appropiate time scale of how long i was going to be out of the pool scene.

ive been watchin some matches and im aching to hit a ball.

just had it done in February - you will feel funky for about a month, if that. after about a week, I was up and about, but playing pool within the first two weeks was a bit brutal (but doable the second week). - energy level was the worst part for me (I had none for about two months). oh and watch what you eat/drink before playing for a while......

Rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had Laparoscopic surgery to remove my gall bladder last July 4th. I was up raising hell later that day. I wanted out of the hospital. To no avail but I did leave the next morning. Saw the surgeon the following day I had a leak so he taped it closed. LOL I went back to work in less than a week. NO I do not sit behind a desk.

I did what ever I wanted except lift anything heavy. Playing pool was no problem. Maybe I"m just an exception but I don't think so. I'm over 60, maybe us old guys are are just tougher. :D

You never did say what type of surgery you had. If they cut you open, which I doubt, it will take a while.

Rod

i need somethin

i SeEn It... hE nEeDs It
Silver Member
I had Laparoscopic surgery to remove my gall bladder last July 4th. I was up raising hell later that day. I wanted out of the hospital. To no avail but I did leave the next morning. Saw the surgeon the following day I had a leak so he taped it closed. LOL I went back to work in less than a week. NO I do not sit behind a desk.

I did what ever I wanted except lift anything heavy. Playing pool was no problem. Maybe I"m just an exception but I don't think so. I'm over 60, maybe us old guys are are just tougher. :D

You never did say what type of surgery you had. If they cut you open, which I doubt, it will take a while.

Rod

i also had the laproscopic done too rod. thanx man just the motivation i needed 2 recouperation