The Tornado Open $100,000 Added

Hi Vivian, will you post a Players List once the field is full of paid/registered players for the events? It will be nice to see ahead of time who will be there competing. I am considering playing in the Pro Event (I am already paid/registered for Amateur event), if there are any spots left. I would have to move up my flight and get a room for the extra night is all.

Go get 'em Mr. Troutman!

VivianVTornado

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi, yes I'm posting the list soon. If you are amateur master player in any pool league, you will have to give up one game. You can enter the pro event after June 1st, I'm opening the field. If the pros don't commit there's nothing I can do. So I'll fill the spots.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi, yes I'm posting the list soon. If you are amateur master player in any pool league, you will have to give up one game. You can enter the pro event after June 1st, I'm opening the field. If the pros don't commit there's nothing I can do. So I'll fill the spots.

Masters in any league ? The APA masters has many B-C players in it ,, God I hate to say this but this might just be the time for a tourney to use bite my lip the Fargo ratings thier might be some with out one but most monster players will have one establish a cut off number and let's bite my bleeding tough put it to use and see how it fairs

Halen

To clarify, I am already registered for the amature event. On June 1st I can also enter the Pro division?

VivianVTornado

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To clarify, I am already registered for the amature event. On June 1st I can also enter the Pro division?

No, you can't. If you are a master player you will give up one game in the amateur side. The field will be open June 2nd and if you choose to play in the pro event you can but sorry you can't play both.

VivianVTornado

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Masters in any league ? The APA masters has many B-C players in it ,, God I hate to say this but this might just be the time for a tourney to use bite my lip the Fargo ratings thier might be some with out one but most monster players will have one establish a cut off number and let's bite my bleeding tough put it to use and see how it fairs

i
I know it's so confusing. I haven't looked at all into the Fargo ratings. You must bite your tongue lol

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Viv, congrats on putting on a great tournament! I'm sure you are busy but it would be cool if ya dropped by and visited is on the forums sometime.GL with your tourney!

Donny Lutz

Ferrule Cat
Silver Member
streaming?

I'm happy to announce The Tornado Open September 28th-October 2nd, 2016 in Hollywood, Fl with $100,000 added in prize money. Men's pro 10-Ball event $25,000 added, Women's pro 10-Ball event $25,000 added, Scotch Doubles 10-Ball (Jack & Jill) $25,000 added. Amateur Men's 9-Ball & Women's 9-ball $5,000 added in each event. Native Event Men & Women's as well. For all information and to pay on line please go to
Www.thetornadoopen.com

Will the event be streamed? I know that several streamers have offered to do it

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

lol... You don't mind if I just clean that up a little.....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-24 at 8.35.52 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-24 at 8.35.52 AM.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 669

VivianVTornado

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, anyone can play the amateurs and the pro open men's event will be released June 1st. But if your a master in any league or considered a master, you will have to give up 1 game in the amateurs.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can you please clarify what this means? I've never heard of anyone in league being considered a "master". I play in apa leagues so does this mean having a certain skill rating?

It is a skill designation used in different leagues. Apa has a master's league, although not sure that's what she is referring to because you don't have to earn it in A PA - anyone can play masters without qualifying. BCA had master, grand master etc but I believe that was recently changed to platinum etc. Think TAP had something similar. Usually once you obtain a " master " designation it is for life too.

VivianVTornado

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Basically, in every league there's different levels but when your considered 8 or higher your a master player what some people say. BCA has master players etc. so obviously you play well and you must give up a game.