Behind the Rock

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody sign up for this? They came Sandcastle to sell us on this 'new' online tournament. I joined for $35. This is the last I have heard from them.
I have emailed them 3 times with questions about starting, but no response. Did I get suckered in? Taken? Fleeced?
My suggestion, think twice about joining this program.

ratnip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody sign up for this? They came Sandcastle to sell us on this 'new' online tournament. I joined for $35. This is the last I have heard from them.
I have emailed them 3 times with questions about starting, but no response. Did I get suckered in? Taken? Fleeced?
My suggestion, think twice about joining this program.

Maybe they on vacation watching US Open live. Debbie been kool in my experiences with her.

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These emails were sent out over a period of three weeks. The last one was last week. They were eager to quickly take my money. I have missed out on three weeks of play. Deprived of the opportunity to compete for the big cash prizes they were pushing.
I guess it is buyer beware..

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you ever get responses from that email address? Maybe it’s wrong? I think they are on FB also... maybe try messaging them there?’

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i used the contact button their website!!! i find it hard to believe that if their is a problem they would not know it by now.
Some people here seem to know the people running this program. maybe some one can tell what a poor job they are doing