What's the beef between Shaw and Dechaine?

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If Mike did what is being said, he deserves what he gets. Mess with a mans family and well........
Jason

Agreed 100%. Wrong on so many levels if true.

For anyone wondering what those levels are ---- ( keep in mind this is from my world and maybe not yalls )----

1) unless they were already friends, OR it has something to do with a legitimate business OR kids no pool player buddy needs my girls personal cell number.
2) Taking pics of ANYTHING is totally off limits UNLESS the guy specifically agrees to it
3) Ratting on another man to his woman is almost always totally unacceptable unless Maybe it's your sister
4) starting sheet IS ALWAYS uncool and it makes you look like a 6th grader every time, and if it is untrue it makes you just that much more of a total
POS!!!!
5)If this is in fact true, regardless of the circumstances , I do truly believe a serious ass whoopin is totally justified.

Last edited:

Dockter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If Mike did what is being said, he deserves what he gets. Mess with a mans family and well........
Jason

That's pretty much what Shaw said. He was catching a lot of heat on Facebook for what he wrote and he said what happened and asked what everyone else would do if someone texted your wife saying this stuff and caused a fight when you 1000's of miles away. He was on a high after shooting great and winning a tournament then has a pissed off wife because someone joking around or trying to cause problems decided to do something like that. Can't blame the guy for being upset. I'm sure he knows facebook probably wasn't the place to go but it's honestly better than him running into Mike after something like that.

Mrdodd72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This seems like a great opportunity to earn some $$.
Joe Rogan is a big pool fan, and I'm sure he would know who to contact to get the ball rolling on an MMA grudge match between these two.
Perhaps it could be a mix of billiard matches and MMA rounds (maybe a racking contest also, lol).
I'd pay to see it (except I'd do a beer run during the racking part).

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agreed 100%. Wrong on so many levels if true.

For anyone wondering what those levels are ---- ( keep in mind this is from my world and maybe not yalls )----

1) unless they were already friends, OR it has something to do with a legitimate business OR kids no pool player buddy needs my girls personal cell number.
2) Taking pics of ANYTHING is totally off limits UNLESS the guy specifically agrees to it
3) Ratting on another man to his woman is almost always totally unacceptable unless Maybe it's your sister
4) starting sheet IS ALWAYS uncool and it makes you look like a 6th grader every time, and if it is untrue it makes you just that much more of a total
POS!!!!
5)If this is in fact true, regardless of the circumstances , I do truly believe a serious ass whoopin is totally justified.

^^^^^this^^^^^^^

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you can't do a "^^^^this^^^^" when quoting your own post. :p

Yeah I know lol. I messed up, initially I was trying to quote my initial post so I could add the " levels " I spoke of. Then just as I was finished typing I realized I goofed and had hit " edit " so I said screw it, didn't feel like starting over and just didn't it this way 😉