Steve Mizerak Archives

SteveMizerak

Registered
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted you to know I am archiving everything I can find on my father, Steve Mizerak, at:

http://www.stevemizerak.net

I will be putting links to all videos on You Tube, interesting articles, pictures and other items, many from my personal family collection. It's a work in progress...so if you have a few minutes, check it out. If anyone has anything they can contribute to the sit via videos, pictures, history, good stories, etc. please let me know....all suggestions are welcome.

Does anyone know anywhere on You Tube or the Net the scene from the Color of Money can be found? I can't seem to locate it anywhere.

Thanks
Steve Mizerak

larrynj1

aka uncle larry
Silver Member
thanks, steve, i'll add it to my favorites list. btw, we met at herbert's in secaucus maybe 10 yrs ago, are you still playing pool?

lou the greek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted you to know I am archiving everything I can find on my father, Steve Mizerak, at:

I will be putting links to all videos on You Tube, interesting articles, pictures and other items, many from my personal family collection. It's a work in progress...so if you have a few minutes, check it out. If anyone has anything they can contribute to the sit via videos, pictures, history, good stories, etc. please let me know....all suggestions are welcome.

Does anyone know anywhere on You Tube or the Net the scene from the Color of Money can be found? I can't seem to locate it anywhere.

Thanks
Steve Mizerak

Thanks a lot Steve, Louie The Greek from Hi Cue and West End, I'll the site out and I'm sure it will bring back a lot of memories for me.

SteveMizerak

Registered
Louie!

How are you. Hope all is well. It's been a long time....send me a private message with your contact info or send it to me through my website.....where are you playing these days? I'd love to catch up.

Thanks
Steve

SteveMizerak

Registered
Larry-I'm kind of retired-lol. I never played consistently good in the first place. I discovered lots of other good things in life that took precedent around that time (not that pool playing is not a good thing!).

eddiethelock

Locksmith
Silver Member
hey steve, nice move you're doing for your dad here. you can contact pat fleming at accu-stats.com for a massive video library of everyone and everything related to the game and i'm sure he's got some great stories you might want to hear and share, good luck with it.

topcat1953

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
website

Very enjoyable website. I am surprized that noone has corrected the name in the picture which Steve is standing with another gent and you have him labeled as Dallas West, is really Joe Russo, from Trenton, NJ. Same as the bridgehead Russo.
Thanks for the site.

elgoncho

Registered
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Steve Mizerak

first time i saw you dad play was in the early 60's against irvin crane in a world touney in NY. my dad was the tourney director and the finals were aired on ABC, wide world of sports, you might be able to get the footage.
good luck

poolpop63

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pictures wit your dad

Steve.. there is one picture with your dad and a player listed as Dallas West. It looks to me like it is Joe Russo from Trenton,NJ. recheck your sources. Thanks and best of rolls to you.