WTB Linen

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just did my first titlist conversion to be my personal player. Old school look, nothing fancy. I ordered white/green linen and put it on but I don't like it. From any more than 2 feet away it pretty much just looks white. I'm not sure if I ordered white/light green on accident or what. At any rate I'd like to buy a single spool of brown/white, white/green or white/brown. If anyone has one laying around I'd be happy to take it off your hands. If you only have a big spool and the color is right, that is fine too. PM if you can help.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I don't have much on hand other than black linen and nylon for cheaper break cues. But, if you bought a large spool of white with green spec and you would like to sell it, I would buy it from you as I am planning on using it
on a few conversions.

I am going to buy a spool anyway so can give you what you need for it.

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the replies. I have a single cue worth of white/green coming. I'd still like some brown/white or white/brown.

Blue Hog, I'm hesitant to order white/green from atlas because that is where I got the single roll and you can barely see the green. I'm not sure what the deal was. Maybe my expectations were too high or I possibly ordered light green on accident.