White diamond billiards super 9-ball march 10th and 11th 2012

getsome01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if someone want to sell their spot in the white diamond tourament, i have a friend that will pay double. just let me know!thanks

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amyone want side action. Will bet up to 100 a person. Ill bet chip and joey go for over 5k in the calcutta.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone want side action. Will bet up to 100 a person. Ill bet chip and joey go for over 5k in the calcutta.

Bets already made: (Get your name on this list, before it fills up)
Juice $50
Nawlinz Glen $100

Last edited:

Juice

Efren da king of pink!
Silver Member
Anyone want side action. Will bet up to 100 a person. Ill bet chip and joey go for over 5k in the calcutta.

Bets already made: (Get your name on this list, before it fills up)
Juice $50

LOL man they are running me up for sure now just to see someone get my cheddar!

Nawlinz_Glenn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jumpin Joe I dont know you but Juice will vouch for me I will take 100 that says Chip and Joey dont go for $5000

Stone Cold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whew this truly is a sweet bet. I think there's a good chance they will go for that BUT I know they do have a couple more "champions" signed up this time around so it's gonna be interesting.

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
Whew this truly is a sweet bet. I think there's a good chance they will go for that BUT I know they do have a couple more "champions" signed up this time around so it's gonna be interesting.

I heard this 8-ball champion might be there

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Countdown 3...............

It is a sweet bet for sure but I am more interested in either of them can stand toe to toe with their mentor James Walden.

Robley has just come off of a big victory for the Louisiana 8 ball state championship and is eyeing this weekend's first place spot as well.

I wish there was a list of the top players that are paid up and that will be there this weekend.
Regardless, it will be a memorable event.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is thier combined total for the 1st auction only. Or if they go as a team again, which I think they are. They went for $3,800 last time

Chip and Joey went for 3200 last time and no one knew they had to buy half.

I think they will top 6k. Hell it's a money back guarantee!

Ray

Juice

Efren da king of pink!
Silver Member
Chip and Joey went for 3200 last time and no one knew they had to buy half.

I think they will top 6k. Hell it's a money back guarantee!

Ray

Is that all they went for last time? No wonder I won some money! LOL