European Players - Sign up for the IPT Qualifier!!!

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
Gerda Hofstatter called and said to try to get all European players to the qualifier, as there are not very many signed up yet. If you are European or have connections to a player there, please urge them to sign up as soon as possible.

Linda

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
rackmsuckr said:
Gerda Hofstatter called and said to try to get all European players to the qualifier, as there are not very many signed up yet. If you are European or have connections to a player there, please urge them to sign up as soon as possible.

Linda

Come on guys roll up roll up get your 2k out :eek:

Yep, profit share sure does buy you a lot of loyalty! :rolleyes:

rackmsuckr

Silver Member
TheOne said:
Come on guys roll up roll up get your 2k out :eek:

Yep, profit share sure does buy you a lot of loyalty! :rolleyes:

Hey you,

I am just trying to spread the word, as it was told to me. I would try and help support any tour that needed help, especially if they called and asked me directly.

Linda :)

1 pocket mike

Registered
why fret over a group of people that supposedly don't deserve to be on the IPT. they won't be on the tour for the most part anyway next year, and the following year for sure. let them enjoy themselves, there are only 4 tournaments they're participating in unless they make the top 43.

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
rackmsuckr said:
Hey you,

I am just trying to spread the word, as it was told to me. I would try and help support any tour that needed help, especially if they called and asked me directly.

Linda :)

Sure Im only teasing, maybe it just looks bad, but Im sure the fact that you get a share in the 2k entries has nothing to do with it. Hey I'll pass on the word too, for free! :D

Hope you do well in the IPT

rackmsuckr

Silver Member
TheOne said:
Sure Im only teasing, maybe it just looks bad, but Im sure the fact that you get a share in the 2k entries has nothing to do with it. Hey I'll pass on the word too, for free! :D

Hope you do well in the IPT

Thank you very much. :) Actually, I am not really counting on any share of monies since just about everyone is going to have their favorite IPT player that they will name that will receive the whole 10%, instead of going in the bucket. We only referred a couple people, so I doubt I will make very much on that end of it. And didn't I hear that you are a top player and should be playing in the IPT as well??

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
rackmsuckr said:
Thank you very much. :) Actually, I am not really counting on any share of monies since just about everyone is going to have their favorite IPT player that they will name that will receive the whole 10%, instead of going in the bucket. We only referred a couple people, so I doubt I will make very much on that end of it. And didn't I hear that you are a top player and should be playing in the IPT as well??

I don't agree with it, the players that missed out are having to pay through their teeth for a chance to play on the IPT, its a slap in the face to give a share of their entries to the members that got a free ride. He should stop this and reduce the entires to give more players a chance to share what you and others have been so fortunate to receive. I have seen several players in the IPT ask other players to use their name suggesting that it would help them in some way, they made no mention of the kick back! :eek: If I had been selected I would be too ashamed to take a % and I would certainly give it back to the player who put my name down!

PS
I honestly don't play pool for the money, I play it for the challenge and to so how well I can do. I would like to play on the IPT for that reason alone. I don't deserve to be on the IPT 150 based on my recent acheivments.

Last edited:

rackmsuckr

Silver Member
TheOne said:
I don't agree with it, the players that missed out are having to pay through their teeth for a chance to play on the IPT, its a slap in the face to give a share of their entries to the members that got a free ride. He should stop this and reduce the entires to give more players a chance to share what you and others have been so fortunate to receive. I have seen several players in the IPT ask other players to use their name suggesting that it would help them in some way, they made no mention of the kick back! :eek: If I had been selected I would be too ashamed to take a % and I would certainly give it back to the player who put my name down!

PS
I honestly don't play pool for the money, I play it for the challenge and to so how well I can do. I would like to play on the IPT for that reason alone. I don't deserve to be on the IPT 150 based on my recent acheivments.

With the profit sharing, I think the idea was to create excitement and more opportunities for the players to make money. It may have been done to make membership an even more exclusive benefit.

I agree, I would have truly opened up the field for the qualifiers for say $500 - $1000 (Even $500 would have separated much of the chaff from the wheat in the pool world) and just let everyone duke it out. From there, you would get a sense of the true champions. I guess time constraints would not allow that, and much more knowledgable heads were put together for the format than mine. I too, play for the challenge and to see how well I will do. The next few years, with the gradual skill level increasing, it is going to definitely be about how well they do... for the money.