Places to Dine at and close to SBE?

Noodles71

Registered
The Perky cafe is like 35 seconds from the entrance to the oaks. if you make turn at the stop sign behind the lowes headed into the little industrial area and make your first right The Perky Cafe is on the Left great plae. 2 bars and a 7ft diamond and really good food and inexpensive.

fish on

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Perky cafe is like 35 seconds from the entrance to the oaks. if you make turn at the stop sign behind the lowes headed into the little industrial area and make your first right The Perky Cafe is on the Left great plae. 2 bars and a 7ft diamond and really good food and inexpensive.

I was at perky 500 Brower st. last night they have a smoker the size of a car going with smoked baby backs ribs on special wed all day and night $7.99 1/2 rack w/ homemade slaw and bbq beans awesome food enjoy ,Thursday burger day 12/5 $5 bucks rest of times specials on chalkboard their brisket is heaven!!! do not tell anybody Heh :thumbup:heh family safe place

Last edited:

peterskw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody know of someplace near-by to get hard-shell crabs? I know the New Jersey area is well known for this.

Thanks!

fish on

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody know of someplace near-by to get hard-shell crabs? I know the New Jersey area is well known for this.

Thanks!
chickie's and pete sports bar and crab bar featured crab inspired menu located in audabon shopping center nice place.
we like trappe tavern not far have away from expo check out their website for both for menus and daily specials .
captain chucky crab cake company has cooked and fresh seafood for sale next to trappe tavern ask about blue claws 484 902 8030
today perky's 5 minutes from expo feature burgers for $5 12pm to 5pm
wegmans has a large seafood selection in Collegeville exit

Last edited: