C.L. Bailey Tables

Poolschool

Pool table nerd
Silver Member
Dartman said:
Good quality, moderately priced, not known for competition caliber tables. The furniture style tables are very nice.
Check them out at > C L Bailey Website

Agreed... I like the fact that they are still made here in the USA.

You may want to consider an Olhausen to compare it to. They are made well and play great...

tsp&b

Silver Member
Based in Missouri, they are a little above the mid-range price. Every one I have worked on is very good quality. The company was started by (Charles Bailey) the man who started and then sold Playmaster Renaissance to AMF. He and his son started the C. L. Bailey after the no compete clause ran out. Now he has just sold the company to another outfit from Chicago. His son is going to stay on and continue to operate the company.

Dartman

Silver Member
My intel is that Chuck and Shine (Level Best) both were bought by Saluc.

smittie1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Our company's main table line is CL Bailey. They are awesome tables. But as someone mentioned they don't have any good commercial quality style tables to compete with the GC, Diamond Pros, or Grand Champions. But their furniture style tables are nice. We also have very little warranty calls on them. And when we do it normally is someone moved it themselves or stood on top of a cushion.