I can't find any reviews or opinions about Krindlekin cues.

I was offered a trade on a nice looking Bacote Krindlekin cue, but I do not see any reviews on here about his cues.

I have seen many of his cues in the for sale section, and I really like the looks of his cues.

I understand that he is a forum member on here (user ID: Enigmaticul), and I hope that it is okay to ask for opinions about his cues.

If it would be best to keep your opinion private, then please PM me your thoughts about a cue that you ordered from him, or on the used market.

I am just very interested in finding more info out about the cue maker, and opinions about the quality and playability of his cues, and I hope that it is not disrespectful to ask these questions here in public.

I really do love the looks of the Enigmaticul cues that I have seen on here.

Thanks.

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
He's a brand new maker and learned from here/online.

Won't find many reviews as there's only a couple of his cues out there.

And excuse me for sounding rude possibly but as new as he is I would assume the 'playability' would vary from cue to cue for now until he learns more.

Getting every cue to feel the same would take a lot longer.

He's a brand new maker and learned from here/online.

Won't find many reviews as there's only a couple of his cues out there.

And excuse me for sounding rude possibly but as new as he is I would assume the 'playability' would vary from cue to cue for now until he learns more.

Getting every cue to feel the same would take a lot longer.

Yeah, you are right, and you make a very good point. I can tell you that even my favorite cue maker, Mike Durbin (who has been building cues since the early to mid 90's) does not build cues that all hit exactly alike (in my opinion, from my experience with many of his cues that I have had over the years). I assume that only the top elite cue makers, like Sugartree cues for example, build cues that all hit very much alike. Schon cues are probably the only cues that I have ever personally used that all hit the same to me, but I do not know about other cue makers. Thanks for your reply.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Look at his post history and that will help you form an opinion on the sticks, plus the help others from the forum gave him and the snubs he gave in return.

Also, look at how long his sticks stay up in the for sale section. Month after month of bump, and no sales.

I was offered a trade on a nice looking Bacote Krindlekin cue, but I do not see any reviews on here about his cues.

I have seen many of his cues in the for sale section, and I really like the looks of his cues.

I understand that he is a forum member on here (user ID: Enigmaticul), and I hope that it is okay to ask for opinions about his cues.

If it would be best to keep your opinion private, then please PM me your thoughts about a cue that you ordered from him, or on the used market.

I am just very interested in finding more info out about the cue maker, and opinions about the quality and playability of his cues, and I hope that it is not disrespectful to ask these questions here in public.

I really do love the looks of the Enigmaticul cues that I have seen on here.

Thanks.

Look at his post history and that will help you form an opinion on the sticks, plus the help others from the forum gave him and the snubs he gave in return.

Also, look at how long his sticks stay up in the for sale section. Month after month of bump, and no sales.

Okay, I did not think to do that. Thanks for your advice.

Enigmaticul

Banned
As a new cue maker to the cue building world I ruffled a few feathers because I did not follow the traditional paths. I am mostly self thought as well as what I have learned from AZ from generous people that where willing to share. I am a hobbyist cue maker at best and I do not do this as a living but rather for fun. I never purchased the holly books o the magical dvd's but rather simply just ask people how it's done , the best way on doing things and what secrets of any they would like to share. Because of this some of them got mad, you probably know the type , the once sinking 50k in a shop , retired type that have the money and the ability to do that. There are more ways to skin a cat and I am living living proof of that. My cues are great and I loved building every single one of them. Some cues stay here a longer period of time because the market is saturated with cue makers and most of them can't even be touched in terms of orders or way out of the 500-600$ custom cue price point that it seems most people hover on. Yea there are the 1k plus crowd but I don't cater to them. I build my own lathe out of Taig parts, I build my own taper machine out of Taig parts, and I am willing to share everything with anyone at anytime without putting them down or telling them to go and just try stuff on costly woods. Practice makes perfect but most beginning semi interested people in making cues don't have a lot of money so I assume they want to keep the **** ups at a minimum. My errors were at a minimum because I asked a million questions and sifted through the pool of haters and got what I needed. I used to be active more here but I really don't need AZ much anymore. Facebook is a much better platform and now I know all the suppliers and where to get pretty much everything that I want.
The cheapest price per pin, belts, tracks, bearings, woods and so forth. I developed a small following so I keep busy. Most cues go to my local friends and that is enough for me. I poured my heart and soul into every cue that I build and I build them the the best of my current ability and what my equipment allowed me to. So to all the haters thanks for making this possible and the motivation, to all the customers, thanks for supporting me in my early days. My name is Andrei and I live in Indianapolis and I am Krindlekin custom cues.
76ff641d8f2288452fbaa89593c76136.jpg
6ea6b465003c37d96475090901ce1fb7.jpg
9b0c01ec8a50b0664abcee8b24a14e54.jpg
8eead8857ece8579af6c8d3e8bc0b1d6.jpg
3715d2cea7e96e4d175d310724cf7f7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a new cue maker to the cue building world I ruffled a few feathers because I did not follow the traditional paths. I am mostly self thought as well as what I have learned from AZ from generous people that where willing to share. I am a hobbyist cue maker at best and I do not do this as a living but rather for fun. I never purchased the holly books o the magical dvd's but rather simply just ask people how it's done , the best way on doing things and what secrets of any they would like to share. Because of this some of them got mad, you probably know the type , the once sinking 50k in a shop , retired type that have the money and the ability to do that. There are more ways to skin a cat and I am living living proof of that. My cues are great and I loved building every single one of them. Some cues stay here a longer period of time because the market is saturated with cue makers and most of them can't even be touched in terms of orders or way out of the 500-600$ custom cue price point that it seems most people hover on. Yea there are the 1k plus crowd but I don't cater to them. I build my own lathe out of Taig parts, I build my own taper machine out of Taig parts, and I am willing to share everything with anyone at anytime without putting them down or telling them to go and just try stuff on costly woods. Practice makes perfect but most beginning semi interested people in making cues don't have a lot of money so I assume they want to keep the **** ups at a minimum. My errors were at a minimum because I asked a million questions and sifted through the pool of haters and got what I needed. I used to be active more here but I really don't need AZ much anymore. Facebook is a much better platform and now I know all the suppliers and where to get pretty much everything that I want.
The cheapest price per pin, belts, tracks, bearings, woods and so forth. I developed a small following so I keep busy. Most cues go to my local friends and that is enough for me. I poured my heart and soul into every cue that I build and I build them the the best of my current ability and what my equipment allowed me to. So to all the haters thanks for making this possible and the motivation, to all the customers, thanks for supporting me in my early days. My name is Andrei and I live in Indianapolis and I am Krindlekin custom cues.
76ff641d8f2288452fbaa89593c76136.jpg
6ea6b465003c37d96475090901ce1fb7.jpg
9b0c01ec8a50b0664abcee8b24a14e54.jpg
8eead8857ece8579af6c8d3e8bc0b1d6.jpg
3715d2cea7e96e4d175d310724cf7f7e.jpg

I think that it is really amazing that you learned on your own without any 1 on 1 in person help, and just from what you learned by asking questions and reading. I really love the looks of your cues. I do not know, but I think it takes great natural ability to learn on your own like that. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you keep improving on your cue making skills.

Enigmaticul

Banned
Really it does not take that much natural ability. I feel that as long as you have a true dedicated passion, you can achieve anything. There is a lot of hater and scum on AZ but there are also a lot of wonderful people without which those cues would of not been possible. Sure I am not Bender or Capone but they started somewhere and so did I. Thanks for the compliments.

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As a new cue maker to the cue building world I ruffled a few feathers because I did not follow the traditional paths.
The cheapest price per pin, belts, tracks, bearings, woods and so forth.

You are still clueless. You didn't ruffle features because you didn't follow the traditional path. You burned bridges because you demanded free shit and never gave back. Remember when you were doing those up close pictures of tips? Remember how you were too broke to do premium tips? When someone sent you one for free, you disappeared for months and still to this day(a couple years later) you still haven't provided any pictures. Remember all those times you wanted items cheaper than raw stock cost? The forum remembers if you've forgotten. You're a two face liar.

Edit: for the OP, here's the iTrader feedback page for Enigmaticul http://forums.azbilliards.com/itrader.php?u=73449 . His first bad deal was on the first item he sold here. Everything before then was him buying something. There's enough flaws with this persons attitude and craft that I'd stay away if I were you.

Last edited:

Enigmaticul

Banned
FOR one I do not entertain scum like you. For 2 here you go. This has been posted for years .http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=296028

For 3 so want I asked if people had things for sale below cost. It's a free country. I never demanded people sell it to me for one. I asked if anyone has cheaper things for sale if they want to get rid of them. How many times did people try to sell me pins at 10-12$ a piece instead of truly helping me out and telling me ANY one can get pins from Tom for 6$ a pop.
How many cues have you built in this time you continue to hate.

Stay posted hater.... Make sure you follow up close. Great things to come ..... #idrinkhaterjuiceforbreakfast.

Enigmaticul

Banned
And I gave back more then most. I am just not a pompous dick head like you and post here every time I gave out a free tip change or fixed cues for locals who can't afford any better. Gave you to much attention already.

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The link proves you wrong. And yes I do stay salty. #saltlife

So where's the picture of the Kamui tip then?

I sent him five different tips about 2 weeks ago, one being a Kamui black, but I haven't heard anything from him since they were shipped.

A lot of tips/money were sent to you because of that thread, and nothing to show of it. Doesn't that label you a thief too?

Enigmaticul

Banned
Prove it.... I did get tip . Like 10 I believe mostly cheap stuff and a kamui. You much be without a job and very bored....