Official White Diamond Billiards Thread

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is THE BEST weekend BAR TABLE TOURNAMENT ON THE PLANET!

I may try to show up. We'll see if the wife lets me out.

JoeyA

It's actually the best bar table tourney in the Milky Way or in the Universe :D.
Only in the U.S we can find bar table tourney ;), so your statement works for anything bigger than the U.S :D

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Calcutta 10am central Capture.JPG

Stream is getting ready to start
Get your pass here www.poolactiontv.com

live chat room here www.ustream.tv/channel/bigtruck

If anyone needs Help purchasing, logging in or have questions ask in the chat room or email Helpdeskpatv@gmail.com or pm on facebook Helpdesk Poolactiontv

bracket link http://1drv.ms/1yDOtuy

Last edited:

J SCHWARZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
shane winters went first pic

danny smith, Roberts, chau, jj all went for 4k+, I missed the first hour or so but those were some of the notables I remember

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Why did they schedule it the same weekend as the Super Billiards Expo? Many of the players at the SBE would probably have played in the tournament otherwise
Hope they don't conflict next yr. The 2016 SBE dates are set already.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I will. Thanks Terry. I see a old friend now Joey A!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 560

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope they don't conflict next yr. The 2016 SBE dates are set already.

It's not the first time they conflicted.
They don't worry about the SBE, it does not hurt this tourney at all. It wouldn't have changed a thing. The Calcutta would of been the same, because these guys would of went for 60% less, JJ and McMinn are normally 3k players, but with not as many choices these guys all went higher, including Baraks, Chau, Smith, and about 10 others.

This is a way better event then the lame SBE, where Hopkins makes a 1/4 of a million off the players.