I wonder why so few members or lurkers visit the WTB section.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, I need to stop creating these silly threads. They go on seemingly forever, until I stop reading and replying to them.
Keep it up Justin,your threads are very amusing and entertaining. Every time I go to Az I find myself looking for something you may have posted !!!

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
eda7f422e8facab69a71fe20a725a237.jpg

Thank you,

Bill Lister
Cell/text- 239.823.0408
PayPal- Billiardbills@gmail.com
www.billiardbills.com
www.facebook.com/billiardbills

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin, they set you up and you walk into it every time???

" A Wise Man Once Said Nothing"

Bingo I definitely not defining Justin but the shaft wasn't his fault as I read it he keep
waiting and even after second time it wasn't ship and guy offered refund, Justin said
he'd wait but still no shaft.
If your to busy working 50 hrs week then don't sell stuff and definitely don't make empty
promises like o I'll mail it in two more days.

The seller new who Justin was and loves this drama crap on AZ just ask member
snowmen34 or at least I think that's his screen name.

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
I got notified by several people who knew our deal, laughing at me for "falling into the Justin trap" after they saw the thread.

I thought I was helping out a fellow player in need, not helping the Taylor Swift of AZBilliards write another song.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Wasn't laughing at you brother, just empathetic. Numerous people here have tried to help this individual only to fall into the drama of his strange little world.

I don't understand why anyone with esteem & confidence issues as this individual has would even consider this sport. He clearly doesn't have the mental make up for it. Not a judgement, merely an observation.

Bob 14:1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I too lay awake at night trying to think of inane thread topics. One thing has always bothered me though, so at the cost of bumping up this ridiculous thread, I have to ask.

Why is it that pool and billiard balls are round? I'm totally verklempt. DISCUSS...

latest

I too lay awake at night trying to think of inane thread topics. One thing has always bothered me though, so at the cost of bumping up this ridiculous thread, I have to ask.

Why is it that pool and billiard balls are round? I'm totally verklempt. DISCUSS...

latest

Give me a break. I would never ask a question that stupid ("Why are pool and billiard balls round?"). I think that I know the answer to that question though ("so that they can roll at any direction on a pool or billiard table?"). I guess that is the answer. I do not know.