Adam Classic cues

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
There's a particular Adam Classic cue that caught my eye a few years ago (AH-12 Century). I never pulled the trigger on it because I had no experience on the quality of construction or playability of the cues. Anyone care to share their experiences or opinions on these cues?

As far as I've researched, the cue I have in mind is made in Japan and has a 5/16-14 steel joint. That's about all I really know about the cue. I wonder if those are real veneers and is that a true double spliced forearm :confused: .

Thanks for any input fellas

harmy76

Okie with no Strokie
Silver Member
I have never played with an Adam, but they make the balabushka line of cues. I have a balabushka and they are very nice cues. I would say that the adams are probably pretty similiar.

Clark_the_Shark

Has 9-Ball-itis
Silver Member
Thread moved. You cannot "request reviews" in the review section. Please review the Review Section Rules.

cheapcues.com

Cue Dealer
Silver Member
Great cues- same factory as the Balabushkas, as already stated. Hit is very solid- I really like their shafts. They have the same joint as Joss and Schon but I don't like those shafts nearly as much as the Adam shafts- not really sure why.

Genuine splice and veneers.

Adam_Pool_Cues_AH-12.jpg