Need advice on what is the best way to ship and sell sw cue.

pinoyincalgary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
After waiting 13 years I got a sw cue from Laurie less than a year ago. Unfortunately, the Canadian economy has been bad and my wife has been placed into part time work. I might get rid of this cue and just need advice what is the best way to sell it, get paid by and shipped? Personally, I would rather have the buyer just come and get the cue and pay cash. But I know that is most unlikely. I have an ebay account but not too sure if it works different for high priced items? Thank you for the advice

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Hi,
After waiting 13 years I got a sw cue from Laurie less than a year ago. Unfortunately, the Canadian economy has been bad and my wife has been placed into part time work. I might get rid of this cue and just need advice what is the best way to sell it, get paid by and shipped? Personally, I would rather have the buyer just come and get the cue and pay cash. But I know that is most unlikely. I have an ebay account but not too sure if it works different for high priced items? Thank you for the advice

best to repost this in main forum, tho I can suggest a couple of things.

just by posting this question here you'll have some guys reaching out to you for details on the cue for pics/specs/price.

deal with reputable people only or use an escrow service.

once sold, package it well and insure it for the full $$$ amount.

dont use ebay in this price range unless you're willing to pay their final settlement fee of 10%

if it were me, I would establish a fair value on the main forum then post it for sale here and/or on facebook on the billiards sites.

GL

best,
brian kc

pinoyincalgary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
best to repost this in main forum, tho I can suggest a couple of things.

just by posting this question here you'll have some guys reaching out to you for details on the cue for pics/specs/price.

deal with reputable people only or use an escrow service.

once sold, package it well and insure it for the full $$$ amount.

dont use ebay in this price range unless you're willing to pay their final settlement fee of 10%

if it were me, I would establish a fair value on the main forum then post it for sale here and/or on facebook on the billiards sites.

GL

best,
brian kc

Sorry...I thought I was in tje main forum. I'll try to delete this thread. Thanks also for the advice.

Last edited: