Brunswick Gold Crown Six Made By Joss

noddon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Brunswick Gold Crown Cue Made By Joss

This is a vintage Brunswick Billiards cue in great condition that was made by Joss in 1999. It was the most expensive cue in Brunswick's Gold Crown Series and is GC-6. The Brunswick Gold Crown Cues were made by Joss Cues. It has a bird's-eye maple butt with an ebony butt sleeve with four iridescent abalone diamond inlays and European pearl center medallions . It has three long and three short ebony bordered faux ivory points. It has a premium Irish Linen wrap accented with gold fleck, and it came from the factory with a small area of the bottom of the wrap a slightly lighter color. It has an Ageis ferrule which is virtually indestructible. It has a rigid linen-based phenolic joint with a ½” steel contact pin with precision ground threads to ensure a true vibration-free dimensional hit. The cue is 58” long and weighs approx. 20oz. It has a uniquely designed interchangeable weight system which allows balancing to the desired weight. However, additional weights are not included as they were purchased separately from Brunswick. I purchased this cue new, directly from Brunswick. It was shot only 5 or 6 times (not games, but individual balls), then cased, where it has remained ever since. It is the same condition as when purchased new, with the exception of chalk on the tip. The cue is 58" long and weighs approx. 20 oz. The Gold Crown series cues are pictured in the Joss Archives. This rare cue is very hard to find in this like-new condition and is quite collectible. Note: Any white areas on the cue are camera flash reflection. I am selling this cue for $799.95 plus $15.00 shipping. If interested, contact me at noddon1@aol.com.

Attachments

• Brunswick.jpg
    Brunswick.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,765
  • Brunswick (2).jpg
    Brunswick (2).jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,174
  • Brunswick (3).jpg
    Brunswick (3).jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,006
Last edited:

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
GC Cues

I own a GC model cue, #2 or #3 can't recall. They are real good players. Good Luck with the sale of yours, nice cue.