What have I got?

Steve Dickey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been cleaning up an Anniversary for quite some time now and I am getting close to setting it up. Recently my thoughts have turned to the rails as I could tell the pockets have been tightened in some fashion. So I pulled back some of the cloth to see what I'm working with. The pocket has been previously tightened with a wood shim, the cushion appears relatively new, and the rail is not too beat up from staples. It does not appear that the sub rails have been done to match the newer cushion profiles.
Can anyone(Glen, Mark?) determine, from the pictures below, what profile of cushion I currently have? I can see a step between the cushion and rail on the underside (bed side of the rail). Or, do I need to pull all the cloth off in hopes to see the profile number? Thanks, Steve

Attachments

• IMG_4496.jpg
    IMG_4496.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 500

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
Looks like the work of Ernesto Dominguez, he likes to use Artemis Pool 66 Cushions, which is k66. Want to find out for sure pull a few more staple and look at the bottom of the cushion.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
That's Ernesto's work, and Donny is right, that's the K66 profile POOL cushions not designed for Brunswick pool tables.

Steve Dickey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This morning I pulled some more staples and yes it is a K66 pool profile cushion. RKC, are you anywhere near So Cal and can you set up the table?