Hightowers Book

tlcff8

Designated Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I no longer have a need for this book anymore, I have read through it a few times, and it does help you understand alot of things. It is in excellent condition. $60 shipped.

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
tlcff8 said:
I no longer have a need for this book anymore, I have read through it a few times, and it does help you understand alot of things. It is in excellent condition. $60 shipped.

WHAT FORM OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT? PAYPAL?

tlcff8

Designated Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
PayPal

Yes I accept PayPal, if you are interested PM me and either send me your PayPal account to send the invoice or I will send you my PayPal account and you can send it that way. Or better yet I'll take one of your wrapless Tascarellas and we can call it even, lol. Just kidding.

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
tlcff8 said:
Yes I accept PayPal, if you are interested PM me and either send me your PayPal account to send the invoice or I will send you my PayPal account and you can send it that way. Or better yet I'll take one of your wrapless Tascarellas and we can call it even, lol. Just kidding.

SEND THE INVOICE TO DCBASSGUY@HOTMAIL.COM...........I THINK I'LL KEPP MY TASCARELLA THOUGH:D

borlotta

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hightower book

tlcff8 said:
I just receive my Hightower book today, I just would like to know if is it normal that is not a real book but copies. Can you put a picture here or just tell me something?
Appreciate your help.
Andy.

BillYards

Playing Style: Wu Tang Fu
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I also have a Hightower book that I bought last year... It is in great (virtually new) condition. Will sell for $45 shipped.

I also enjoyed the book very much, but there is no shop equipment in my future. My wife just won't have it right now.

Just PM me and I will send you the Paypal account name.

Last edited:

ragbug74

Next NYTimes Best-Seller!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I believe it's "self-published" so it may seem like a copy. My version that was purchased about 2 1/2 years ago has laminated covers with regular pages and a blue plastic binding.