WTB Sailor of Racine Cue

RyanTheImpaler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I have a buddy who loves the look and feel of Sailor cues. He has been bugging me to put up a thread asking people if they have one for sale from the $250 to $350 range. If there is anybody who owns a Sailor they are looking to sell around that price (pics please), you can pm me and I will reply with an answer within a day or so. Thank you for all the help. Ryan

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Me Too!

My experience is that such a cue doesn't exist in that price range. I will take all the cues you don't take in that price range. Good luck to both of us.

RyanTheImpaler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I Double Hear You!! :)

I know exactly what you are saying Rodcar. I told my buddy that it would be hard to find somebody who is willing to do a sale for a sailor at that price range. Some people don't listen well but I will do him the favor of posting this so I don't have to hear it from him anymore. :) GL to you too! Ryan

RyanTheImpaler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I know... Shot in the Dark...

WE are all agreeing that this is a shot in the dark... but as a favor for my friend, I have to see what is around. Who knows, he could luck out. I will bump this thread one more time in a few weeks and then let it go at that. Like I said, this is for my buddy who has cash and loves the sailor cues. PM me if you have something in that price range. Thanks, Ryan