Efren rotation outdoors powder allowed

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
They mark balls when the player might accidentally move a ball - example being when the player is shooting over a ball. That way they can return the ball to its original location.

Not sure but I suspect the guy marking the balls is like a rack boy from a bygone era - he expects to get a buck tossed his way after the match.

Yeah it kinda seemed that way but I couldn't be sure because a few times I saw balls marked that didn't fit with any of my assumptions as to Why they do it.

I really like this game. Played outside or somewhere humid, hand racked. It makes such an interesting game.

I watched efren and alcano playing rotation in this Challenge of Legends or something and it just wasn't the same. The equipment was too nice, the layouts seemed a lot easier.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah it kinda seemed that way but I couldn't be sure because a few times I saw balls marked that didn't fit with any of my assumptions as to Why they do it.

I really like this game. Played outside or somewhere humid, hand racked. It makes such an interesting game.

I watched efren and alcano playing rotation in this Challenge of Legends or something and it just wasn't the same. The equipment was too nice, the layouts seemed a lot easier.

You can a lot of these street games on youtube from the PI. They mostly are 10 ball and nearly always have a guy marking the balls.

They also always use powder because of the humidity. I oppose the powder ban which is becoming popular in the USA because some players are accustomed to using it and I see no indication it negatively impacts the game in any way.