predator chalk

schraceo

Registered
Has anyone tried the Predator Chalk? Is it similar to Kamuni or more like masters or Blue Diamond?I have been using BD and Kamuni and do see a radical difference as far as grip and and less miscues with both when compared to national or masters,,and I will admit to having an uneven and sometimes choppy stroke. Thanks for any input,Gary

framptonl

Cue It Up Lacky
Silver Member
It's in between Kamui and Blue Diamond. I actually really like it. At first the octagon shape was strange but I find it's a bit more comfortable to hold.

It lasts for several racks but you can use it before every shot if you wish. It's not "pasty."

Nacho Mama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree with the above its a great chalk the shape is different and makes it nicer to use for the price you will get you money's worth :thumbup:

framptonl

Cue It Up Lacky
Silver Member
One more thing to add, it would seem that my cue tip (using a SS) does not wear down as much as it did before when I was using a different chalk. I know it's weird but it's true.

mr.vmax

Tim's Cues And Supplies
Silver Member
I have been using the Blue Diamond chalk like for a solid year now, Just recieved the Predator 1080, I have to say it is pretty awesome, It goes on with easy coverage, stays on the tip long the the BD and has better
adhesion and still pulls all the english. I think this will be my new chalk with the BD as a back up.
It has my vote +1

randallt6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stuff is CRAP. Gets all over the cue ball and the table. Kamui is still way better but ill stick to masters...

I noticed they used it at mosconi cup the one day then they weren't using it the day after. Probably cuz it got all over the cue ball every shot.

rrich1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stuff is CRAP. Gets all over the cue ball and the table. Kamui is still way better but ill stick to masters...

I noticed they used it at mosconi cup the one day then they weren't using it the day after. Probably cuz it got all over the cue ball every shot.

the players sponsored by predator were the ones using it.