Is this a Titleist or brunswick conversion

I can pick up this cue but it does not have a manufacture or cue builder name on it. Its an older cue and the case that it is in is as old as the cue but I'm not sure even how old it is. I'm hoping that someone can help me ID this cue.

Thanks, in advance, Phil.

Attachments

• cue 1.jpg
    cue 1.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 382
  • cue 2.jpg
    cue 2.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 393
  • cue 3.jpg
    cue 3.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 392

Woof Biscuit

and gravy
Silver Member
Not a titleist or Brunswick conversion. I don’t think it’s any type of conversion for that matter.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Inexpensive Asian import sold under numerous brand names. Not old. Not Brunswick. Does not even resemble one.

I saw that on Ebay presented as a "vintage" cue, possible Brunswick, at an inflated price. I have a feeling the seller knew better.

They typically go on Ebay new for $75 to $150.

Recently sold under the name Pinnacle on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/b_w_enterp...u0oAAOSwQh1bnWAk&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Yep. Totally agree. For 100bux they play pretty good. Problem is how long will it stay straight? Might be years, could be months.

Thanks, all. I really appreciate the feedback. I love those conversions that CuesBlues posted picks of and when seeing those I can really tell the difference of the conversions vs the one I was looking at picking up from ebay. Like ChopDoc said, they guy must have known that the cue was an import and not a vintage cue.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, all. I really appreciate the feedback. I love those conversions that CuesBlues posted picks of and when seeing those I can really tell the difference of the conversions vs the one I was looking at picking up from ebay. Like ChopDoc said, they guy must have known that the cue was an import and not a vintage cue.
I said KaoFa buts in KaoKao. Look at # 4043. Same cue. http://www.kaokaogroup.com.tw/proimages/sr/products/5.jpg