How do I aim?

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
So I was at CJs this weekend taking a lesson and I'll attest to the fact that he saw flaws in what i was doing that I had no idea and that the sword did help to hit it home ! thanks again CJ for the powerful lesson now back to work then practice !! Ed

Ed,

What did the sword actually do for you?

I know it is not used to slice the CB into sections.:wink:

Is it used to get the stroke locked 'in the channel' & without any twisting?

Regards,

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Pool is an easy game, however, there's some things that must be correct

So I was at CJs this weekend taking a lesson and I'll attest to the fact that he saw flaws in what i was doing that I had no idea and that the sword did help to hit it home ! thanks again CJ for the powerful lesson now back to work then practice !! Ed

Hey there, Ed, yes the sword has RAPIDLY improved many games in my time. I use it to fine tune mine as well. It's the same sword I used in my 'Ultimate Pool Secrets' video in 1997 so it's stood the test of time. I used this with the gentleman that went form a 19 ball high run to 58 balls in less than 5 weeks. This is amazing, yet when you feel what the stroke is supposed to be like and how the wrist/hand/forearm really works it's obvious why it's so effective.

You caught on to everything very well, Ed, it's just a matter of some practice time and your game will jump up two level in the next three weeks. Pool is an easy game, however, there's some things that must be correct at the foundation level. After that you can incorporate your own style and create a strong, consistent game with the best teacher in the world. 'The Game is the Teacher' ;) Aloha, and Play Well my Friend