a thank you for sbe streaming

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just want to thank inside pool tv, all the sponsors, j.r., alvin and the players for putting on such an awesome streaming of great pool playing yesterday. i got to see the johnny/darren and earl/mike matches and the play and quality of stream could not have been better. and what close matches they were too, just doesn't get any better, in fact, i think i had a better seat here versus there. i commend you all for a job well done. kudos.
:clapping::bow-down::dance::woot::happydance:

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agree 100%!! Thanks to Inside Pool and NYGrind for sponsoring this.

Used my phone and streamed to the tv with Apple TV. Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

kerrville nit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would also like to thank all the streamers. I'm in a small town right now and this is the only access to good pool i got. thank all of you out there making it happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKILLZELITE

Universality
Gold Member
Silver Member
just want to thank inside pool tv, all the sponsors, j.r., alvin and the players for putting on such an awesome streaming of great pool playing yesterday. i got to see the johnny/darren and earl/mike matches and the play and quality of stream could not have been better. and what close matches they were too, just doesn't get any better, in fact, i think i had a better seat here versus there. i commend you all for a job well done. kudos.
:clapping::bow-down::dance::woot::happydance:

I 7th that Thank you,, I enjoyed it, this is the 1st time in 5yrs I haven't been able to attend,, but inside pool kept us well informed..

Thanks again Inside-Pool,, next year I'll once again be there in the flesh..

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I couldn't agree more, thank you so much for the stream! It was awesome to be able to watch it on my phone too while not at home although my friends gave me a jokingly hard time about it!