Break In

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My son left his car unlocked a few nights ago. Someone was in the area and went through about 6 cars taking what ever wasn't nailed down. He had a nice old Palmer cue that was in one of my old cases and a break cue stolen. Cue looks a lot like the one in the following link.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Palmer-Cust...427?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cfc2ac23b

I have another cue like the one above , that has a shaft in perfect condition, that was a mate to the cue that was stolen. This shaft doesn't roll true on the butt we have, but it's from the very same model cue. I'm thinking that this could be faced and fixed to roll true , if I'm thinking straight. Also will need a wrap , so that I can help him get his gear back together. Any Advise App.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Take the shaft and butter to a cuemaker, they can be faced together to work out fine.

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are living on the NC , Va, Border. Hour from Greensboro and Roanoake is North,
Anyone around close to take this project to? Rather do that than send it out, but will do that if that is what it demands. Hate Thief's