Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Ask The Cuemaker
Reload this Page Please show us your absolute masterpieces!

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Please show us your absolute masterpieces!
Old
  (#1)
al-capool
Imagine all the people...
al-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Talking Please show us your absolute masterpieces! - 04-11-2014, 01:33 AM

Dear Custom Cue Makers,
Would you please show us some good pictures of your all time best masterpieces of Custom / High End Cues, you ever made? Including a short description of the used materials?
I already thank you very much and I'm happily waiting for the first pics!
KR

Old
  (#2)
seanjonsean
Otanisan Cues
seanjonsean has a reputation beyond reputeseanjonsean has a reputation beyond reputeseanjonsean has a reputation beyond reputeseanjonsean has a reputation beyond reputeseanjonsean has a reputation beyond reputeseanjonsean has a reputation beyond reputeseanjonsean has a reputation beyond reputeseanjonsean has a reputation beyond reputeseanjonsean has a reputation beyond reputeseanjonsean has a reputation beyond reputeseanjonsean has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Yahoo to seanjonsean  
04-11-2014, 08:45 AM

im working on it

Old
  (#3)
moccabee
Mocc1Cues
moccabee has a reputation beyond reputemoccabee has a reputation beyond reputemoccabee has a reputation beyond reputemoccabee has a reputation beyond reputemoccabee has a reputation beyond reputemoccabee has a reputation beyond reputemoccabee has a reputation beyond reputemoccabee has a reputation beyond reputemoccabee has a reputation beyond reputemoccabee has a reputation beyond reputemoccabee has a reputation beyond repute

04-11-2014, 09:47 AM

I am currently building the following:

30" Buckeye Burl with Curly Maple Points.
Buckeye Burl and Ivory rings
Damascus Steel Joint

Old
  (#4)
Dirtbmw20
Lee Casto
Dirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond repute

04-11-2014, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-capool View Post
Dear Custom Cue Makers,
Would you please show us some good pictures of your all time best masterpieces of Custom / High End Cues, you ever made? Including a short description of the used materials?
I already thank you very much and I'm happily waiting for the first pics!
KR
There is a whole section already for that......
http://forums.azbilliards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Lee Casto
EMAIL - Dirtbmw20@knology.net
Playing Cue - 2011 Tom Coker
Break Cue - Jacoby Viper

Old
  (#5)
KJ Cues
Pro Cue Builder & Repair
KJ Cues has a reputation beyond reputeKJ Cues has a reputation beyond reputeKJ Cues has a reputation beyond reputeKJ Cues has a reputation beyond reputeKJ Cues has a reputation beyond reputeKJ Cues has a reputation beyond reputeKJ Cues has a reputation beyond reputeKJ Cues has a reputation beyond reputeKJ Cues has a reputation beyond reputeKJ Cues has a reputation beyond reputeKJ Cues has a reputation beyond repute

04-11-2014, 04:23 PM

Already stated and seconded.

Actually I even know in which forum I am
Old
  (#6)
al-capool
al-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I even know in which forum I am - 04-12-2014, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbmw20 View Post
There is a whole section already for that......
http://forums.azbilliards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10
Dear Cue Makers,
I asked my demand to watch what YOU, the cue makers, not the customers, are considering which cues were your biggest challenges and on which you obtained with all the hours, days or even weeks you had to invest, the most satisfying results!?
I thought that could have been for real another perspective, to see which are your all time favourites? With very interesting pics of the finished cues (or even with a few pics from the diff. steps of making) descriptions and maybe containing also your motivations, difficulties to make them. I'm sure that behind some cues, there are some very particular storys?!
That's why I wanted to know your "masterpieces"...

Well, if you don't want to, just keep going on writing more of these very funny and fine jokes! But please don't forget to repeat that I'm in the wrong forum. Even If I just wanted to ASK THE CUEMAKER

Last edited by al-capool; 04-12-2014 at 02:44 PM.

Old
  (#7)
Vince_Former_BB
AzB Silver Member
Vince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond reputeVince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond reputeVince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond reputeVince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond reputeVince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond reputeVince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond reputeVince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond reputeVince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond reputeVince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond reputeVince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond reputeVince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond repute

04-12-2014, 02:46 PM

I think it's a great question, personally. I had an exhibit of my paintings years ago and the ones I thought were the best, my masterpieces, were the ones that didn't sell. Weird. One mans trash is another mans treasure.

Old
  (#8)
bdcues
AzB Silver Member

bdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

04-12-2014, 02:48 PM

This would be mine... even if it is in the wrong section.
Attached Images

The founding fathers set in place a system where every man was King and every President, including George Washington, has worked to take your rights away, to tax you into slavery, to divide you on political/social and economic lines and to make sure you never find out that your ancestors were King for a day.

Bob Danielson
Check out our newly updated website -
www.bdcuesandcomix.com
bob@bdcuesandcomix.com

Old
  (#9)
al-capool

Thumbs up 04-12-2014, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_Former_BB View Post
I think it's a great question, personally. I had an exhibit of my paintings years ago and the ones I thought were the best, my masterpieces, were the ones that didn't sell. Weird. One mans trash is another mans treasure.
Thank you very much Vince,
You are the first who got it. Who realy understood, why I posted my demand exact in this forum here!

Old
  (#10)
al-capool

Wink 04-12-2014, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdcues View Post
This would be mine... even if it is in the wrong section.
A big thank you to you too Bob for the pics and sorry but I still think that I placed my question in the right section.
Btw it is the first time I see that cue you're holding on your Avatar on a bigger picture and I'm really impressed. This is for real an Ivory loaded masterpiece of a cue! What could I add more than WOW,WOW and one more WOW!
All the best to you and your family, Roberto

P.S. Who did all these scrim shaw works on the Ivory handle of this cue?

Last edited by al-capool; 04-12-2014 at 03:36 PM.

Old
  (#11)
bdcues
AzB Silver Member

bdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond repute

04-12-2014, 03:36 PM

Quote:
A big thank you to you too Bob for the pics and sorry but I still think that I placed my question in the right section.
Sorry, my response was brief and did not convey what was meant. You asked a question, I answered it, even if some object to where the question was asked since it includes attaching pictures when there is another thread that may have been more appropriate.

By the way, the cue is Ivory, Ebony and Curly Maple. The box is Birdseye Maple, Ebony and Ivory.

Thanks Roberto, enjoy your weekend.

The founding fathers set in place a system where every man was King and every President, including George Washington, has worked to take your rights away, to tax you into slavery, to divide you on political/social and economic lines and to make sure you never find out that your ancestors were King for a day.

Bob Danielson
www.bdcuesandcomix.com
bob@bdcuesandcomix.com

Old
  (#12)
Vince_Former_BB
AzB Silver Member
Vince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond reputeVince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond reputeVince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond reputeVince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond reputeVince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond reputeVince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond reputeVince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond reputeVince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond reputeVince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond reputeVince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond reputeVince_Former_BB has a reputation beyond repute

04-12-2014, 05:28 PM

Yeah....it's a lot of cue for sure. Tons of work. Would love to see a detail of the scrimshaw.

Old
  (#13)
bdcues
AzB Silver Member

04-13-2014, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Btw it is the first time I see that cue you're holding on your Avatar on a bigger picture and I'm really impressed. This is for real an Ivory loaded masterpiece of a cue! What could I add more than WOW,WOW and one more WOW!

P.S. Who did all these scrim shaw works on the Ivory handle of this cue?
The scrimshaw was done by Howard Thomas of Sailors Dream. He does great work.

P.S. Send me your email and I will send pics of scrim detail.

Bob Danielson
www.bdcuesandcomix.com
bob@bdcuesandcomix.com

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: