Wanted: 1 Piece of Pre-Flag Master Chalk

a9ballbr8k

Don't anger my stakehorse
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Would somebody be willing to send me 1 piece of the pre-flag masters to try? I would like to try it out before I purchase a quantity. I can pay them back when I buy some if I like it. Please let me know and thanks in advance :)

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hey Rob, a guy made a thread last night selling them for $1 a piece. Should be in the first couple pages.

Hey buddy! Hope all is well and the case is treatin ya right ;)

I know he's sellin them. One needs to buy a minimum of 5 pieces and pay for shipping. I just wanted to try one piece to see if I like it or not first. I figured somebody might/could help me out with a piece :)

ArizonaPete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
IMHO, I really don't think you'll see much difference between the newer Master's chalk and the pre-flag pieces. I do notice a difference between the green Master's chalk and the blue. The blue leaves marks on the cue ball while my green chalk doesn't. And I bought a dozen blues to match my Tournament Blue cloth. Strange stuff? Good luck in your quest.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
I'll send a piece out for you to try.

I have used alot of chalk over the years and I do see a difference between the really old and the new Masters Chalk.

Maybe because it is older and dried out more?
Maybe its a different formula?

I'm not sure, but it is different and more like Blue Diamond.

Best,

Russ...

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
117   1   0
I heard the pre-flag chalk has asbestos, lead, saccharin and kryptonite particles in it. So they had to change the recipe, about the same time they added the flag to the label.....

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I heard the pre-flag chalk has asbestos, lead, saccharin and kryptonite particles in it. So they had to change the recipe, about the same time they added the flag to the label.....

LOL, thanks jemerson. I'm all set. Poolhustler is sending me a piece of the blue to try out. Thanks everybody :) AZB comes through again.

lcbur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
master chalk

I am not sensitive enough to tell the difference with the chalk but I like all older things better. I think there was more pride in the making.

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
If the people from Masters say the formula isn't changed and many think it's just because the older chalk is dried out, has anyone tried to put the new stuff in the oven and dry it out? Maybe a microwave?

I don't know, maybe it works.

lcbur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
chalk

How many free pieces with no shipping charge have you got so far?
A good way to acquire chalk.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
There is no difference in ingredients between the two.

Ya.. right from the horses mouth!!

How many manufacturers who made a product with potenitally harmful ingredients would EVER admit it???

Seriously, think about it for a minute.....

Woof Biscuit

and gravy
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Says the guy who just posted a thread wanting someone to send him a Searing to try out, lol. What a joke.

images