Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Case Reviews
Reload this Page Jb Rugged 4x8 review
Reply
Page 3 of 10 123 45 Last »
 
Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
MVPCues
AzB Silver Member

MVPCues has a reputation beyond reputeMVPCues has a reputation beyond reputeMVPCues has a reputation beyond reputeMVPCues has a reputation beyond reputeMVPCues has a reputation beyond reputeMVPCues has a reputation beyond reputeMVPCues has a reputation beyond reputeMVPCues has a reputation beyond reputeMVPCues has a reputation beyond reputeMVPCues has a reputation beyond reputeMVPCues has a reputation beyond repute
 
MVPCues's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 3,603
vCash: 500
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Central Louisiana
   
02-19-2019, 03:39 PM

Hi OP. Can I buy your defective JB Case cheap?


Kelly Peterson

To purchase Tomahawk material:http://mvpcues.com/tomahawk.php
  
Reply With Quote

Old
  (#32)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute
 
JB Cases's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 28,014
vCash: 5700
iTrader: 130 / 100%
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Earth
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
02-19-2019, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsmavs23 View Post
You should record your customers so you don't insinuate they are lying..calling a customer a liar, saying their opinion is wrong without you even know what apparantly happened is something you should look into as well. Just because your product isn't how you described doesn't make me less credible...You seemed to have gotten triggered by my customer service comment..as you should it's not the best look
Well, you claimed that the case is not as described. How was it described?

You claimed you came to my booth and asked me if the interior was supposed to come out. I said yes and showed you how to reinsert it.

Please, tell me where you have seen a description that is not accurate and quote it so that we can all go over it together.

So on that claim your opinion is wrong.

As for the claim that I was rude to you...well I can't say that I was or I wasn't but what I can say for sure is that TYPICALLY I am rather cordial and pleasant until someone comes at me in a way that I feel is antagonistic and then I can be an ass. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to deal with anyone at the shows. At this point you have your perspective and I have mine. Your perspective includes you and how you claim I treated you and mine includes how I consistently deal with thousands of people at shows each year. We do approximately 60 days of shows per year and each of those days is about ten hours of dealing with customers. So you can do the math and hopefully understand that if I were as you describe then I would rightfully be out of business.

So if I was rude to you then there was probably a good reason from my perspective and has only been reinforced by your initial post and subsequent comments. That said I don't think that I was rude or mean to you but since you think I was I sincerely apologize that I was not nicer to you.


Design Your Own Case. <---click here
The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.


jb@jbcases.com Skype: jbideas

Center To Edge Aiming Works. See it for yourself here.

Stan Shuffet's You Tube Channel. - CTE Demonstrations


"No such thing as a 1/2 ball hit....." - Duckie
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#33)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute
 
JB Cases's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 28,014
vCash: 5700
iTrader: 130 / 100%
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Earth
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
02-19-2019, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsmavs23 View Post
So If i like OB over predator I'm automatically biased? Maybe you should check the dictionary I think you have your words mixed up I openly tried your case it sucked so I bought a Castillo end of story.
No, but if you tell a personal story about a person associated with those brands was sympathetic to your "that guy over there was mean to me" story and how over the moon you are with that "fantastic" service by the kind and soothing salesperson, then your gushing praise of the actual product is tainted by your emotional state.

I mean it's not like you are Consumer Reports here and you bought the two products anonymously with no link between them and then posted a qualified and detailed product comparison.

Nope you led with "John was mean to me and his product isn't as advertised" and finished with "Gil was nicer and his product is way better".

So yeah, biased is how I see it.

Just imagine how much praise you would be giving our work and me if I had been really nice, read your mind and taken you in the back to give you one of the utra premium VIP cases that are reserved for the top tier customers.......

Than answer to that is NONE. Because all of those customers are sworn to secrecy not to reveal the ultra VIP line of cases and service.


Design Your Own Case. <---click here
The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.


jb@jbcases.com Skype: jbideas

Center To Edge Aiming Works. See it for yourself here.

Stan Shuffet's You Tube Channel. - CTE Demonstrations


"No such thing as a 1/2 ball hit....." - Duckie

Last edited by JB Cases; 02-19-2019 at 04:09 PM.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#34)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute
 
JB Cases's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 28,014
vCash: 5700
iTrader: 130 / 100%
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Earth
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
02-19-2019, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsmavs23 View Post
Dude your mentally deranged and a narcissistic piece of trash. Have anyone check your first response...NOT PROFESSIONAL I never asked for u to do anything or kiss anyones ass but just treat people equally which I saw u clearly don't. Bias is what you have against anyone who calls you out on making a piece of shit case for 300 plus bucks..

You act like I'm mad? But your the seller and you keep coming back at me for calling out your lies and SHIT CUSTOMER SERVICE. You never told me the case was fine or not just tucked it in and said here you go. Your a keyboard warrior I will gladly come see you at the expo and finish are argument face to face if you want because you want to act so fake online. You claim I don't know what makes a case..I do John the opposite of whatever your doing. You can sell one million cases that doesnt prove shit your designs are sharp I'll give u that but you claiming they are rugged is pure bullshit no QUALITY case after one here falls apart like that.


I don't know if you don't understand English quite well but I stated multiple times YOUR INTERIOR ON MY CASW DOESN'T COME OUT PAST THE PART I POSTED IN THE PICTURE. Your lying and deflecting what I said is wrong with your case..IT DOES NOT COME OUT 100% HELL 50%. You replace interiors every week like you claim because your INTERIORS BLOW. I dont see Gil or Whitten replacing interiors left and right.

Go get your last dig John since your a little kid. I'd love to find any respected businessman that takes their time to argue and insult a former customer. If your cases were so fantastic you wouldn't be replacing parts left and right. I know plenty of people who agree with not only my assessment of your case but how big of an asshole you really are.

I was upset when I showed you the case you didnt give a shit , would anyone be surprised by reading your responses? No they will realize your just another ass in the billiard industry. Anyone with common sense should spend their money elsewhere. Who the **** wants to be called a liar because their interior came out partially and the outside is fading? Like you have to be the cockiest scumbag to assume your only right man wow your a lost cause. Say what you want your only making yourself seem more ignorant and ignorant to future customers.
You are MORE THAN WELCOME to come to the show with your case and we can do a public video of the inspection and interaction.

In the meantime you can tell me where you live and I can arrange for a JB Case owner to meet you and record you showing him that the interior doesn't come all the way out. If it does not then I would say you got the unicorn JB case that was somehow not built like the rest of them. Somehow we decided to attach the interior to the body AND also make the interior in the cassette style AND on top of that gave it about 6 extra inches of fabric inside so that it would come out that far above the lip of the case. That's an awful lot of steps outside of the normal process and I guess I need to find the responsible person and flog them.........

Or the simpler explanation is that you're wrong and I am right about how the interior you showed in your pictures is built. But I will admit I am wrong if you can prove it.


Design Your Own Case. <---click here
The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.


jb@jbcases.com Skype: jbideas

Center To Edge Aiming Works. See it for yourself here.

Stan Shuffet's You Tube Channel. - CTE Demonstrations


"No such thing as a 1/2 ball hit....." - Duckie
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#35)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute
 
JB Cases's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 28,014
vCash: 5700
iTrader: 130 / 100%
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Earth
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
02-19-2019, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsmavs23 View Post
Dude your mentally deranged and a narcissistic piece of trash. Have anyone check your first response...NOT PROFESSIONAL I never asked for u to do anything or kiss anyones ass but just treat people equally which I saw u clearly don't. Bias is what you have against anyone who calls you out on making a piece of shit case for 300 plus bucks..

You act like I'm mad? But your the seller and you keep coming back at me for calling out your lies and SHIT CUSTOMER SERVICE. You never told me the case was fine or not just tucked it in and said here you go. Your a keyboard warrior I will gladly come see you at the expo and finish are argument face to face if you want because you want to act so fake online. You claim I don't know what makes a case..I do John the opposite of whatever your doing. You can sell one million cases that doesnt prove shit your designs are sharp I'll give u that but you claiming they are rugged is pure bullshit no QUALITY case after one here falls apart like that.


I don't know if you don't understand English quite well but I stated multiple times YOUR INTERIOR ON MY CASW DOESN'T COME OUT PAST THE PART I POSTED IN THE PICTURE. Your lying and deflecting what I said is wrong with your case..IT DOES NOT COME OUT 100% HELL 50%. You replace interiors every week like you claim because your INTERIORS BLOW. I dont see Gil or Whitten replacing interiors left and right.

Go get your last dig John since your a little kid. I'd love to find any respected businessman that takes their time to argue and insult a former customer. If your cases were so fantastic you wouldn't be replacing parts left and right. I know plenty of people who agree with not only my assessment of your case but how big of an asshole you really are.

I was upset when I showed you the case you didnt give a shit , would anyone be surprised by reading your responses? No they will realize your just another ass in the billiard industry. Anyone with common sense should spend their money elsewhere. Who the **** wants to be called a liar because their interior came out partially and the outside is fading? Like you have to be the cockiest scumbag to assume your only right man wow your a lost cause. Say what you want your only making yourself seem more ignorant and ignorant to future customers.

I replace interiors because we have a lifetime warranty and sometimes an interior will have some problem that isn't neccesarily our fault. But if I think it is then I will just put a new interior in. Customers also buy new interiors from us because they just want to have a new color or they want a fresh one and because I developed a cassette method of inserting them it is an easy task. It is to be expected that when you build thousands of cases yearly that a few will not be satisfactory in some way.

No, you don't see other makers replacing interiors because IF they do it generally requires that you send the case in. If someone shows up at a show with an interior issue then I guess maybe they take the case back and fix it and then ship it back to the customer...I don't know how they handle such issues or the frequency of those issues.

What I do know is that when I owned cuecaserepair.com I have repaired hundreds of cases of all brands and all brands that have passed through my hands have interiors that either have had issues or can develop issues.

The actual idea for the replaceable interior came through a discussion with Jack Justis when he stated that his were easily removable so that a customer could replace the interior if needed. So I thought it was a good idea and made a version that allowed us to build the skin tight to the shell while allowing customers to take them out easily if needed. As well sometimes a customer will ask for a custom interior configuration for their existing case and we can do that and they can easily swap the interiors in a couple minutes.

Given that we get consistently good reviews on our interiors I would say that your assertion that our interiors "blow" is not accurate. They are nicely cushy and protective though. And the convenience of being able to remove the interior easily and at will seems to be an appreciated benefit to owning our cases.


Design Your Own Case. <---click here
The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.


jb@jbcases.com Skype: jbideas

Center To Edge Aiming Works. See it for yourself here.

Stan Shuffet's You Tube Channel. - CTE Demonstrations


"No such thing as a 1/2 ball hit....." - Duckie
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#36)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute
 
JB Cases's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 28,014
vCash: 5700
iTrader: 130 / 100%
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Earth
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
02-19-2019, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsmavs23 View Post
Haha I will have to do a video to show the interior comes out completely all he did was tuck it back in ��
Yes, you will have to make that video. Please do.


Design Your Own Case. <---click here
The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.


jb@jbcases.com Skype: jbideas

Center To Edge Aiming Works. See it for yourself here.

Stan Shuffet's You Tube Channel. - CTE Demonstrations


"No such thing as a 1/2 ball hit....." - Duckie
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#37)
vsmavs23
AzB Silver Member
vsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 125
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: New England
   
02-19-2019, 04:46 PM

Oh John I never wanted to get you going because if I did I would of contacted you directly. I have every right to report what transpired and if you dont like it tough shit buddy. When u attack me and my character I will throw shade at your cases compared to JJ because well I have had my first one for 7 years and it hasn't had one issue. The interior was cheap obviously not real leather but it did hold up longer than your case lmao.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#38)
vsmavs23
AzB Silver Member
vsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 125
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: New England
   
02-19-2019, 05:09 PM

OBVIOUSLY I WILL EXPOSE YOUR BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PEOPLE skills. Your a joke you think so highly of yourself you couldn't just apologize but question me at first..because YES YOU WERE RUDE AND NOT ONE OF YOUR COMMENTS WERE NOT. I can't help heal your insanity but I will expose how big of a lying snake you are to everyone here. It went from prove it to oh if I did do that I was probably busy. Then it was oh all case interiors come out when I clearly said maybe 5 times it doesn't come out. Your bad at listening John and apparently reading English..

Last edited by vsmavs23; 02-19-2019 at 05:32 PM.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#39)
vsmavs23
AzB Silver Member
vsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 125
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: New England
   
02-19-2019, 05:17 PM

You also are absolutely retarded when it comes to what BIAS means. You were an asshole and your case sucked, Gil was great to work with and his cases are better...NO BIAS JUST FACTS. I love how my entire area only reps Castillo I was the only dumb ass to buy a JB sheesh. I wont change your mind and you won't change mine either. I never wanted anything else but to be treated like any other customer but for you since your the best in the world and such a big shot what was I thinking asking for solid genuine customer service. What was I thinking expecting you to explain why my case was like this? I'm sorry I expected you to act like a normal adult businessman, I really apologize for not being a leach and asking for a new case instead spending another 300 on a better one...sorry for making you so butthurt I got those sausage link fingers peckin away.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#40)
vsmavs23
AzB Silver Member
vsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 125
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: New England
   
02-19-2019, 05:18 PM

Read my mind lmfao poor excuse for just being a miserable ***** who doesn't have a personality and is just not a nice guy. I was respectful to you and asked you to check it out it wasn't a one word question. The insanity that would go into doing a review just to bash you on no basis is so freaking crazy and ignorant. I liked you before I met you and the first year owning my case I recommended your cases to so many people. So yah when I finally met you and thought you would be kool about it I was turned off and highly disappointed. I never tried Castillo cases until the expo and since then after a year that case and yours look night and day from wear and tear..so I will tell everyone there cases are better because that was my and many other locals experience.......

Last edited by vsmavs23; 02-19-2019 at 05:26 PM.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#41)
vsmavs23
AzB Silver Member
vsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 125
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: New England
   
02-19-2019, 05:27 PM

Also the case is described as DURABLE AM I RIGHT? So how the **** does my soft case go through the same routine as I did with your case and look better also NO DEFECTS. CANT BE THE QUALITY HUH?
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#42)
vsmavs23
AzB Silver Member
vsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 125
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: New England
   
02-19-2019, 05:31 PM

Heres what I will do I will let you give yourself a self esteem boost by deflecting and flip flopping on everything that started this arguement. I said in my review I believe Castillo is better and they were nice. Well idk if it's just me but when I spend money I want GREAT PRODUCT and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. If you don't John get your head examined
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#43)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute
 
JB Cases's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 28,014
vCash: 5700
iTrader: 130 / 100%
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Earth
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
02-19-2019, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsmavs23 View Post
Read my mind lmfao poor excuse for just being a miserable ***** who doesn't have a personality and is just not a nice guy. I was respectful to you and asked you to check it out it wasn't a one word question. The insanity that would go into doing a review just to bash you on no basis is so freaking crazy and ignorant. I liked you before I met you and the first year owning my case I recommended your cases to so many people. So yah when I finally met you and thought you would be kool about it I was turned off and highly disappointed. I never tried Castillo cases until the expo and since then after a year that case and yours look night and day from wear and tear..so I will tell everyone there cases are better because that was my and many other locals experience.......
I did check it out.

As for being better....well that is a matter of proper comparison and I guess I will have to do that since you are so motivated to claim that they are.

I didn't say you have no basis for your review, I said your PERSPECTIVE and mine are different.

I don't know what you mean by "be cool about it"? You asked me if it was supposed to come out and I said yes. Did you then tell me you weren't happy? No you didn't. Did you ask for a different case? No. So what do me by be cool about it? Be cool about what?


Design Your Own Case. <---click here
The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.


jb@jbcases.com Skype: jbideas

Center To Edge Aiming Works. See it for yourself here.

Stan Shuffet's You Tube Channel. - CTE Demonstrations


"No such thing as a 1/2 ball hit....." - Duckie
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#44)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute
 
JB Cases's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 28,014
vCash: 5700
iTrader: 130 / 100%
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Earth
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
02-19-2019, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsmavs23 View Post
Heres what I will do I will let you give yourself a self esteem boost by deflecting and flip flopping on everything that started this arguement. I said in my review I believe Castillo is better and they were nice. Well idk if it's just me but when I spend money I want GREAT PRODUCT and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. If you don't John get your head examined
Ok, and when hundreds of people post testimonials saying that they got both I guess that doesn't matter?

Friend, I have been doing this for 30+ years. You're not the first person to make claims and you won't be the last. I know who I am and what I do for people so I will say this a little more clearly.....IF I was not "nice" to you at our booth then it was most likely because of your attitude.

Now it could have been for some other reason but the ten years working in restaurants taught me to put on a smile even when I was upset inside when dealing with customers. So for that not to happen must have been some really good reason.

And IF that reason was you then I will say you deserved no service at all. Again I think it's a matter of perspective and that I didn't give you whatever answer you expected to hear.

But you didn't stick around to demand whatever you had in your head and give me the chance to fulfill that demand so here we are.


Design Your Own Case. <---click here
The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.


jb@jbcases.com Skype: jbideas

Center To Edge Aiming Works. See it for yourself here.

Stan Shuffet's You Tube Channel. - CTE Demonstrations


"No such thing as a 1/2 ball hit....." - Duckie
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#45)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute
 
JB Cases's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 28,014
vCash: 5700
iTrader: 130 / 100%
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Earth
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
02-19-2019, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsmavs23 View Post
Also the case is described as DURABLE AM I RIGHT? So how the **** does my soft case go through the same routine as I did with your case and look better also NO DEFECTS. CANT BE THE QUALITY HUH?
I don't know. I hear your claims but I don't see any proof. But this is not going to go the way you hope.

The way it IS going to go is that you are forcing me to do a video comparing the cases point for point.

And that will contradict your claims, again.


Design Your Own Case. <---click here
The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.


jb@jbcases.com Skype: jbideas

Center To Edge Aiming Works. See it for yourself here.

Stan Shuffet's You Tube Channel. - CTE Demonstrations


"No such thing as a 1/2 ball hit....." - Duckie
  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 3 of 10 123 45 Last »

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.